Quick question about a used bike?- Mtbr.com
    Some guy

Quick question about a used bike?

Well this is going to be my first non dpt. store bike. I decided to buy a used bike off this guy that i know, he only rode it XC a few times, didnt have time to ride much any more, sounds like a pretty solid bike, just looking for some questions i should ask/find out before handing over the cash
    Specs: Avid bb7's(8'' front 6'' back), DJ3's, Sram x-7 shifters/rear derailer, Trurativ Blaze Isis crankset, Pivit DH platform pedals Pivit double wall rims Kenda Nevgal Tires. Ha now obivously im a 'noob' of sorts but just curious on some obivous questions i should ask (Sort of like buying a used car, if its been in any serious accidents any thing like that?)

local trails rider
    Sounds OK so far.

What do you want to do with the bike?
    What frame? Does it fit you?

Has it been crashed?

How much $$$?

Some guy
    Its a haro, not exactly sure what frame, I understand haro doesnt have a great rep. willing to take the chance on that one, talked to a few friends who been mtn biking for some time now all said it was a decent frame, I did ask if it had been crashed, he said no still in mint cond, as i said only been on a couple of XC trips (it still has the reflecters lol) its 650, its a better than decent fit, and i want it for DJ/Trials mostly but dont want to go single speed

Members who have read this thread: 0