mtbr member
    Mar 2008

New to mtbr.com and looking for good trails!

Greetings to all! I'm new to mtbr.com and have been mountain biking steadily for over a year now and I just made my first good bike purchase and got a Giant Rincon and some 2.3" trail tires.

My friends and I currently ride at River View Park in Frankfort, KY and Veterans park in Lexington, KY. I wanna know about some other good trails anyone recommends in Kentucky or it's surrounding states!

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    look up
    top of the page, reviews, then trails, then Ky.

Made in Canada
    I can't say I know any trails in KY... or that I've ever been there in my life... but if you go to the reviews section of mtbr, there is trail reviews for trails all USA, Canada, and the rest of the world. Here's a link to the Kentucky trails:
    http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...S_4549crx.aspx

EDIT... and I was beaten to it...
    STOLEN: '07 Banshee Viento - See Eastern Canada Forum for Pictures. If anyone sees it contact me ASAP!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    There are trail reviews under the review section at the top of the homepage, check for trails in KY. Also, there's a midwest board that lists KY as one of the states under that board.

I'm in New England and can't help you beyond that, but welcome to MTBing.

David B.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Ahhh I see now. A good number of the trails here even got some pretty high ratings. Thanks guys!

Probably drunk right now

Trails and a Guide...

Another way to find good trails and someone to guide you is on the International Mountain Bicycling Association's site: www.imba.com . http://www.imba.com/contacts/near_yo...ucky.html#club

If you can hook up with a local club, you'll find riders who share your interest in singletrack and likely find them offering to guide you around the trails they know.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Here's another link for you. Kentucky MTB Trail Maps

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by jwade502
    Greetings to all! I'm new to mtbr.com and have been mountain biking steadily for over a year now and I just made my first good bike purchase and got a Giant Rincon and some 2.3" trail tires.

My friends and I currently ride at River View Park in Frankfort, KY and Veterans park in Lexington, KY. I wanna know about some other good trails anyone recommends in Kentucky or it's surrounding states!
    Also visit the Kentuky regional forum. Probably you could even meet someone from over there.

Members who have read this thread: 0