How do i get a good bunny hop ?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

How do i get a good bunny hop ?

I see people getting a few feet when they bunny hop, I can only get a foot!

Fat, but working on it...
    A foot is pretty good. Most people can't get that high.

But here is a good site that tells you how to do a lot of that kind of stuff:

http://www.biketrials.com/how-to/index.shtml

Magic Line Finder

Idea! ya just got to keep doin it-

Alot of it has to do with leverage ,the way your bike is set up and coordination between you and the bike . I used to have problems with curbs! Now I can get up on picnic tables -
    and let me tell ya its a crowd favorite . Try different speeds when you are rolling up to
    things . you could also try rotating your bars forward (the more forward you rotate,the easier it is to lift the front end) but dont get crazy too far forward and its harder to stay over the rear of the bike . Watch some videos of people who know what they are doing ,
    in slow motion and try to match the body movement . Form is key!! Lenoskey is a good one to watch very fluid , smooth and great form-Good luck man it wont happen overnight,
    It will take time and the more you blow up back wheels the better you WILL get !!
    I sense the FEAR... the fear of what you don't understand-

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

thanks

thanks bro, im still practicing, is it more the arms or feet? should i practice on a rigid bike instead of preloading my shocks?
    right on

Quote Originally Posted by carcasshucker
    Alot of it has to do with leverage ,the way your bike is set up and coordination between you and the bike . I used to have problems with curbs! Now I can get up on picnic tables -
    and let me tell ya its a crowd favorite . Try different speeds when you are rolling up to
    things . you could also try rotating your bars forward (the more forward you rotate,the easier it is to lift the front end) but dont get crazy too far forward and its harder to stay over the rear of the bike . Watch some videos of people who know what they are doing ,
    in slow motion and try to match the body movement . Form is key!! Lenoskey is a good one to watch very fluid , smooth and great form-Good luck man it wont happen overnight,
    It will take time and the more you blow up back wheels the better you WILL get !!

Know any good trails?

How do i get a good bunny hop ?

Shoot the little bastard with a bb gun.

Works like a charm, unless you hit them in the head. Then they just kinda flop around. (Unless that's the reaction you're looking for...)

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

(Check out that Search feature on MTBR. Might want to look into a thing called GOOGLE - as in www.google.com)

Best of luck and have a great weekend!
    Me: "You're welcome to sleep over here in the A/C."
    Her: "I appreciate the offer, but I will just sleep in the tent."

There's no app for this.

look here

by using the amazing "search" function, it's just unbelievable what turns up. Jim

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ght=flowmaster

Members who have read this thread: 0