mtbr member
    check out the downhill forum.

A serious man.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Oh man that's mean.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    This is the best bike ever! I am a pro rider and I know about bikes! This is 50 times better than even the best FOES bike! I have gone off 80 foot drops with this baby and it doesnt even wimper! Remember, I am a professional so I know what Im talking about! This is hot momma!
    I usualy dont make reviews (Because of my pro standing) But this classy machine deserves my praise! I am thinking about using this bike in next years X Games! It has the the best suspention design ever! The Dart 2 forks are the best (even better than the Revelation) Could use a kickstand though That would make this awesome downhill beast complete! One other part that would make this downhill demon even better would be a full length chain gaurd, I keep getting my spandex caught in the chain.
    That review is awesome.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Am I the only one not taking this "pro-riders" review serious? Never saw a Dart 2 fork on a downhill bike and I think on an 80 foot drop you would be on the ground digging a stantion tube out of your chest...if you are still breathing. Spandex? Caught in the chain? I'm not even going to get into it. X-Games? Haven't seen MTB in the X-Games in quite some time, maybe I missed it though?

Find me a Foes with a Dart 2 and I will show you a Schwinn Sting Ray with a Boxxer on the front.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XCWX
    Am I the only one not taking this "pro-riders" review serious? Never saw a Dart 2 fork on a downhill bike and I think on an 80 foot drop you would be on the ground digging a stantion tube out of your chest...if you are still breathing. Spandex? Caught in the chain? I'm not even going to get into it. X-Games? Haven't seen MTB in the X-Games in quite some time, maybe I missed it though?

Find me a Foes with a Dart 2 and I will show you a Schwinn Sting Ray with a Boxxer on the front.
    Actually, it sounds like you are taking it seriously. It's a joke.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    In all sincerity though, take the suggestive advice and hang out in the DH forums. Keep in mind though, DH bikes are not cheap so for your benefit don't go into it thinking a few hundred or a grand gets you a DH bike. A good bike for DH will start you around $3000.00 or more. Or you break into DH with what you have and realize its limitations while doing so until you can get a worthy DH bike.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eminefes
    Actually, it sounds like you are taking it seriously. It's a joke.

Thank god! I really was worried for the poor guy doing the 80 footer with the Dart 2.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    everyone knows that a kickstand makes any downhill beast complete !

A serious man.
    Quote Originally Posted by XCWX
    In all sincerity though, take the suggestive advice and hang out in the DH forums. Keep in mind though, DH bikes are not cheap so for your benefit don't go into it thinking a few hundred or a grand gets you a DH bike. A good bike for DH will start you around $3000.00 or more. Or you break into DH with what you have and realize its limitations while doing so until you can get a worthy DH bike.
    A Specialized Big Hit can be had used for around a grand. Could be a decent starter bike, no?

(I don't ride DH, so please correct me if I'm wrong)

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by p0n3y
    everyone knows that a kickstand makes any downhill beast complete !
    Hahaha. I'll have to invest in a kickstand now, on both sides.

Members who have read this thread: 0