Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Ale- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Ale

Lagunitas is by far my favorite beer. I've had several of the different brews, but I just bought a 6 pk of the Undercover and I think it is my favorite so far. The Brown Shugga is also really good. Both are nearly 10% abv and still taste sweet and awesome. This stuff is too good. Any fans?
    2011 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Rig
    2007 Gary Fisher HKEK

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Their cappuccino stout is pretty awesome, if you're into that kind of thing!

Just about every beer of theirs I've had as been pretty darn drinkable, even with the high ABVs and OGs they turn out.

Hi.
    I'm a huge fan of Lagunitas, and will be visiting their brewery on Sunday. A Little Sumpin' Wild is one of my new favorite beers, and Hop Stoopid is one of the best DIPAs around. They also seem to brew beers all across the board, which provides for some interesting seasonals.

Haven't tried the Undercover Investigation, but I'll be sure to check out everything I can this weekend.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Lagunitas is my favorite brewery, love their style of beers. Not that there's not some other breweries doing great beers but their brewmaster and my tastes just seem to match up perfectly!
    Their standard IPA is the beer that I measure all others against. Little Sumpin' is just amazing.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Lagunitas is good stuff. Probably one of the best all around breweries in the country IMO.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    The Brown Shugga is also really good. Both are nearly 10% abv and still taste sweet and awesome. This stuff is too good

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Visited their brewery last week, took the tour and got to enjoy some Undercover along with the story behind the name and a few of their other beers. Very good beer, people and such a cool brewery!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I love the story behind the undercover brew. I support my fellow freethinkers.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Little Sumpin' Sumpin' is one of my favorites. A friend of mine does equipment maintenance for the brewery and always has plenty of freebees to share.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    It is my favorite!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I just bought a 6 pk of the Little Sumpin' and it's awesome, too. It's a fruity tasting beer that actually tastes good.
    2011 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Rig
    2007 Gary Fisher HKEK

Afric Pepperbird
    I've not had this one yet, but they do make a fine beer.

(all rights to this opinion granted per Hand/of/Midas)

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Little Sumpin is really good but I have been on a New Dogtown Pale Ale kick recently. Great summer beer.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

keep hearing about that...

Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino
    I'm a huge fan of Lagunitas, and will be visiting their brewery on Sunday. A Little Sumpin' Wild is one of my new favorite beers, and Hop Stoopid is one of the best DIPAs around. They also seem to brew beers all across the board, which provides for some interesting seasonals.

Haven't tried the Undercover Investigation, but I'll be sure to check out everything I can this weekend.
    Several people have mentioned the Undercover Investigation...what's it like?

mtbr member
    Yup also my favorite brewer! Only tried a few different ones so far, but all amazing. hop stoopid,little sumpin, pilz, coffee stout, look forward to try many more. little sumpin is a great post ride choice.

Members who have read this thread: 0