Delirium Tremens- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Delirium Tremens

Had a Delirium Tremens for the first time the other day, really enjoyed it! Definitely picked up on the banana smell with a sweet lemon and white grape taste. The carbonation was excellent. More of a summer beer, but you could enjoy one any season.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1385

\_(ツ)_/ SuperModerator
    I too had it for the first time this week, last night in fact. I was very impressed. Will Buy again.
    Ride Bikes, Drink Craft Beer, Repeat.

Know these before you post:
    MTBR Posting Guidelines

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    This is a great beer. Been one of my favorites since I had it on tap at the Delirium Cafe in Brussels. Wicked awesome beer.

If you like this one, try their others too.

mtbr member
    I didn't realize it was $17 for a 4-pack until I went to the register. That's almost all my beeer money for the week! ;-P

psycho cyclo addict
    S'okay. If you have a Wegman's anywhere near, they have a decent price on the big bottles. My favorite of all time in that style of beer is Corsendonk Abbey Pale Ale. I highly recommend it.

mtbr member
    May 2010

Delerium Tremens

Wegman's sells the large bottle for $10. They sell the Nocturnal too which is a darker version. You can get 2 beers out of it so I rationalize that I am paying NYC bar prices when I am drinking it!
    I really like the belgian strong pale style of beer as a changeup from all the hoppy american style IPAs I drink though they are obviously very expensive with the import costs. Anybody know of a U.S. brewery that makes a belgian strong pale ale that is cheaper?

Members who have read this thread: 0