WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Non-TD post)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Non-TD post)

I had to turn my AC on today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aka monkeybutt View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!11111
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Meatbomb

powered by bacon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Non-TD post)-lincoln.png  

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    I got out of the house today and visited with CanadianBacon at the LBS Fat Tire, with no one's help, driving a Mini Cooper w/manual tranny, while wearing a big prosthetic boot for my healing broken ankle, just after starting to put weight on it since yesterday, for the first time since Oct 20th! I get to the shop and he's on the phone with tech support about a critical issue. Gets off the phone says hello, and begins to solve the issue, bad DSL modem, Takes off to get a new modem, (shop is down, no phone no internet) I have nothing but time and I am enjoying just being out of the house. He returns, new modem in hand, and the IPA problems ensue. Me being the guy who has been locked away and just chomping at the bit to converse, only make matters more difficult with conversation and questions, so I just sit quietly and patiently wait. Not even 5 min later, wife texts me she needs the 4 digit code after a zip code and it's in a file at home! I'm 6min away from home if I hurry (ain't happening with a ankle boot and crutches) and she needs it before the mail is picked up in 17min! I don't know which file out of the 20 or so she might be asking about so I decide I have to go home right away. I never got the chance to really visit with him, and I was there for over 2 hours!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Personal quote: "If at first you don't succeed, critically re-think it and do."

Shovel Ready
    Turned it on? I've never turned mine off.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome. :)

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Turned it on? I've never turned mine off.
    WTF!!!!! Seriously? You must live at juuuuuuuust this side from hell! I didn't know Phoenix was that close!

Where did you move from the antarctic?

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    WTF!!!!! Seriously? You must live at juuuuuuuust this side from hell! I didn't know Phoenix was that close!

Where did you move from the antarctic?

I'm in the automotive air conditioning business. I was also being sarcastic. Heat pump went out in the office. Been freezing my tail off the past few days.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome. :)

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    I'm in the automotive air conditioning business. I was also being sarcastic. Heat pump went out in the office. Been freezing my tail off the past few days.
    I know I was being sarcastic myself!!! We are way over thing the post content of CO's thread my friend!!

I didn't "think" it was that kind of thread.

Sorry to hear about the heat pump...and the tail. Pardon the inquisition but does it grow back?

Members who have read this thread: 0