Where to rent a good mountain bike in Tucson? What trails to hit?- Mtbr.com
    "I declare Martian Law!"

Where to rent a good mountain bike in Tucson? What trails to hit?

I'll be in Tucson for a week in June and wanted to rent a mountain bike for a couple of days. I'm looking for a nice full suspension XC bike. What shop(s) should I go to?

Also, what are the "must ride" trails in the area?

Thanks!

b2m

Apr 2007
    I'm not sure where you rent a bike from, but as for trails, if you're out on the eastside, hit up Fantasy Island on Harrison/Irvington. It's a fun fast single track that you can knock out in a hour an a half or so. Starr Pass on the west side of town is also pretty fun with better views.

wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004

I have rentals

Quote Originally Posted by Creelove
    I'll be in Tucson for a week in June and wanted to rent a mountain bike for a couple of days. I'm looking for a nice full suspension XC bike. What shop(s) should I go to?

Also, what are the "must ride" trails in the area?

Thanks!
    I rent Cannondale Jekylls with PUSH shocks. Most with Lefty front-ends and disc brakes.

I'm right off the main Fifty Year/Golder Ranch Trail sytem, near the chutes. Check the visitor info on the upper tight of this page for trail information. It includes Cherry Tank, 'Round the Mountain, Baby Jesus and others. Search this forum for those trail/keywords for pictures.

We ride right from our place, you could, too if you like…more information at www.wowarizona.com
    CJ
    WOW Arizona!

Members who have read this thread: 0