Welcome Back Srexy- Mtbr.com
    Ouch, I am hot!

Welcome Back Srexy

For those relatively new to the AZ forum, please let me introduce Srexy, who will be returning to Arizona for a brief getaway.

Srexy is a lovely chap. He is one of the indigenous peoples of Great Britain. He enjoys plonk, ruffian activities with AZClydesdale and riding Dirdir into the ground without breaking a sweat. Some have claimed that he is not batting on a full wicket, while others claim he is a table-ender. However, I suspect he is a toff living in exile. He is certainly a topper.

And below is a pictorial review of Srexy:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM JUST A JERK

Steep Hill

British Invasion II

Sir Rex,
    Welcome back to Arizona (and singletrack!).

Occidental Tourist

did dirdir say wayback machine?

say, isn't this where you skewered your liver?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ouch, I am hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriB
    Ah, the livergrater. But wasn't it his kidney? Eh, no mater. Kidneygrater sounds like a Fisher-Price crib toy or something.

That is the one and only picture of Rex that I have seen without his very endearing smile. And no, I am not kidding. His smile is infectious.
    I AM JUST A JERK

I am Walt

The rest of the story...

After some research, here's what happened to Rex his last time (I think) on a mountain bike in PHX:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=86629
    Ride more; post less...

MTBR Tool
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriB

Hmm - that is indeed the cause of my insurance riders/$7000 in medical bills. Thankfully I'm back on my bike (albeit in a roadie capacity). Funny sport we enjoy eh Yuri?

Thanks for the welcome backs gents - look forward to riding w/you guys this week.

mad aussie
    Rex, good to see you visiting, you were a good bloke for a Pommy Like you I am pretty much a lycra boy these days, but getting out on the singlespeed for some off season training. I would like to join you on Saturday, but I am doing a 50 mile mountain bike ride up and over Mt Lemmon with a team mate who is training for Ruta on Saturday morning.

If you are ever back in town I will have to see if we could hook you up for some pavement.

Kevin

Fragile - must be Italian
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Ah, the livergrater. But wasn't it his kidney? Eh, no mater. Kidneygrater sounds like a Fisher-Price crib toy or something.

That is the one and only picture of Rex that I have seen without his very endearing smile. And no, I am not kidding. His smile is infectious.
    Yes I believe it was his kidney.

That same damn hill also broke my left hand. And gashed both knees. And I'm sure caused countless carnage to scores of other idiot MTB'ers too stupid to walk down that rocky mess.

So in honor of Rex's return, how about we rename the Cheesgrater "T-Rex"? Nah. That's lame. How about "F&cking hard hill that broke Rex apart"? Or the "Rocky Sh!t Filled Hill that Converted Rex to a Roadie"?

Glad you're back in town, Rex. We gotta get some beer and tough MTB rides in you...shake you up a bit...maybe put some hair on your chest and knock the roadie wussiness out of you (of course, we do both have the exact same road bike so I have no right to throw any stones).

Thx...Doug

Members who have read this thread: 0