this weekend- Mtbr.com

Thread: this weekend

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

this weekend

where is everyone planning on riding? anyone down for a little SOMO action sat around 10 or so (TBA because landon and i are volunteering for habitat for humanity in the morning), i know chongoman wants revenge on landon and i for bailing early last time. im on the singlespeed now and i need a fix! any other suggestions?

AKA shitbird
    What's wrong with your Stumpjumper.?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    What's wrong with your Stumpjumper.?
    nothing wrong with the stumpy, but a whole bunch wrong with the fox fork. has to be rebuilt at fox. 1 week to get there, one week for work, and one week back. and i had to replace my freehub on my CK hub, aluminum is too weak for these legs, had to go stainless. so SS for a few weeks. did national 2X this weekend, ass is still screamin, but my grip is getting stronger. landon was dyin trying to keep me from catching him. the SS is surprisingly responsive (you know how the suspension is setup on the stumpy). so im going to build up a fisher hardtail race bike. WITH GEARS!

Too many Sedonuts...
    I'll be out there Saturday morning... What route are you thinking?
    When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    something with javelina thrown in, i always have to hit that route. either before or after. may be doing sunrise first, then commuting after a burrito to do national/mormon/jav second, friday night will dictate.

mtbr member
    dang! can't make it. I've recovering from a nasty flu or something and have some non-mtb-ing friends in town. It will be my first weekend off somo in months. Have a good one

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer
    may be doing sunrise first, then commuting after a burrito to do national/mormon/jav second, friday night will dictate.
    you're insane
    Ride more; post less...

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    you're insane
    i have a birthday the day after thanksgiving that needs to be worked off and a singlespeed that needs to be broken before my geared bike gets home and sees that ive been cheating on her.

Members who have read this thread: 0