mtbr member
    Dec 2015

A Week in Sedona

EDIT - Nevermind, as an out of town newbie I'll go through the sticky first.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket7 View Post
    EDIT - Nevermind, as an out of town newbie I'll go through the sticky first.
    Sprocket the best database of the popular mountain bike trails is Trailforks.com. There are numerous ride options also listed depending on your skill level. Trail conditions are pretty awesome right now and should stay that way for the foreseeable future.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help out.

The .05 percent
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade2 View Post
    Sprocket the best database of the popular mountain bike trails is Trailforks.com. There are numerous ride options also listed depending on your skill level. Trail conditions are pretty awesome right now and should stay that way for the foreseeable future.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help out.
    It's a trap!

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sinatorj View Post
    It's a trap!
    Sin thatís funny. I know it drives all the SW haters crazy when I make offers that no one else can because of my ambassador status with the Whitehouse.

My Tours with the folks from Ontario, Spearfish and Vietnam went really well, so if I donít get asked for help on this one there will be others in the near future.

Thanks for the bit of humor.

Ahhh the pain....
    What's funny is that the people that John claims he "shows the goods" never post up with their feedback. It's always him claiming they had a good experience. Who's got some propofol...I think John has a date with it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    What's funny is that the people that John claims he "shows the goods" never post up with their feedback. It's always him claiming they had a good experience. Who's got some propofol...I think John has a date with it.
    I had friends that hooked up with SB back when he was TD (maybe October 2014 or 15?) and they had a great time. Rode with him 2 days over the weekend. Good thing too since signage was less than stellar, my buddy is too stubborn to download Trailforks and his nickname is 'Wrong Way'.
    2019 Yeti SB5C
    2018 Intense Tracer
    2017 Intense Primer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade2 View Post
    Sin thatís funny. I know it drives all the SW haters crazy when I make offers that no one else can because of my ambassador status with the Whitehouse.

My Tours with the folks from Ontario, Spearfish and Vietnam went really well, so if I donít get asked for help on this one there will be others in the near future.

Thanks for the bit of humor.
    What's funny is that you think anyone on MTBR cares what you do with your real world time. It's your online behavior that drives people crazy. It's no accident or conspiracy that you've been banned from here four times. Ambassador with the White House? Don't you mean Ambassador of the Outhouse.
    Veni vidi velo!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by veloborealis View Post
    Don't you mean Ambassador of the Outhouse.
    That IS pretty funny. However, while I don't always agree with SB, I actually DO think there was some sort for conspiracy against TrailDoc. There are much bigger DB's in the NorCal forum and their nonsense goes unchecked. MTBR is no different than FB in that if you agree with their leanings, they let your nonsense slide...but god forbid you disagree with them. This has been proven over and over, especially in the moped...errrr ebike forum.
    2019 Yeti SB5C
    2018 Intense Tracer
    2017 Intense Primer

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by k2rider1964 View Post
    That IS pretty funny. However, while I don't always agree with SB, I actually DO think there was some sort for conspiracy against TrailDoc. There are much bigger DB's in the NorCal forum and their nonsense goes unchecked. MTBR is no different than FB in that if you agree with their leanings, they let your nonsense slide...but god forbid you disagree with them. This has been proven over and over, especially in the moped...errrr ebike forum.
    K2 I donít disagree that there has always been a conspiracy against Traildoc. Traildoc has always been about letting the viewers in the AZ mountain bike form know whatís going on in the Sedona area regarding new mountain bike trails and relations between the mountain bike community and the USFS.

Many Traildoc haters didnít want to hear that some new trail had been created by the mountain bike community, so they became hostile towards the bearer of good news. When he talked about building a new trail or doing needed maintenance they deemed him some type of evil person.

When he filled his bucket with clean water and disinfectant and went out and cleaned the local trailhead pit toilets during the the government shutdown, they criticized him for making a better user experience for hikers and bikers who were afraid to squat in the forest.

I have been told that he is even thinking of giving up his current handel for the name PitToilet. It has a nice ring to it and everyone would know who the person behind the name was. Even though he might try and disguise his posts and talk about which tire to use in Arizona on Bell Rock Pathway, or which Ibis bike to ride on the popular user created trails, viewers would know instantly it was that old disgusting Traildoc.
    Last edited by Switchblade2; 10-14-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Meatbomb
    Do you have a name for your penis John? I'm betting you do. FailCock maybe?