want to buy womens hardtail- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2009

want to buy womens hardtail

I have been searching craigslist for a smaller size mens or better yet a womens specific hard tail for my wife for quite while now. Maybe it just seems hard cause I stumbled on my bike so easily and cheaply, and close to my house! Anyway, I am looking for basically any hardtail, that is less then about 10 years old, in decent shape, V brakes are just fine, 80mm suspension will be just fine. I would like to spend $150 or less but if the bike is nice and worth it we can spend more, just not sure how much use it will get. Thanks Oh I am in north Phoenix, would be willing to come up to Prescott to get it, and go for a ride while I am there.

A plethora of pinatas
    I just shot you a PM on one.
    Marty

The British ClimbMinister
    I have a 2004 Schwinn Moab (when Schwinn made good bikes) for sale in great condition -I live in North Phoenix. PM me if you are interested.
    Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.

Team Tortuga
    Sent you a PM.

We have a 05 Women's Diamondback Outlook. It's Purple and Grey, grip shifters, SR Suntour shock. Nothing special just a good ol reliable hardtail in great condition.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crAZy Irish
    Sent you a PM.

05 Women's Diamondback Outlook. It's Purple and Grey, grip shifters, SR Suntour shock. Nothing special just a good ol reliable hardtail in great condition.
    Is that really a Outlook, I thought Outlook was a mens bike. If so when did they change to Lusture or what ever it is.

Team Tortuga
    Quote Originally Posted by DSGSL
    Is that really a Outlook, I thought Outlook was a mens bike. If so when did they change to Lusture or what ever it is.
    It really is. If you go online to their 2005 catalog you will see them. It actually looks like the blue/grey catalog one but is purple/grey.

http://pop-diamondback.s3.amazonaws....ll_catalog.pdf

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Thanks for all the offers guys. I found one from craigslist. It is an 03 Raleigh M80 or something like that. Me and my wife are both happy with it. It is in good shape barely ridden. The chain was not stretched at all, they were not afraid to lube the chain, it was very gummed up. Everything else looks great, brake, and everything are in great shape.

Members who have read this thread: 0