gefiltephish
    Aug 2006

wanna ride around scottsdale this week?

Hey folks!

I'm Ari, 23,from Washington DC. Done lots of biking at JMU, in the Shenandoah mountain range, on the VA/WV border. Visiting family in Scottsdale, AZ this week for Passover. To you MTBR Jews, Chag Sameach (Happy Passover).

Anyway, I've explored the McDowell, Phoenix Mountain Preserve, the Lost Dog Wash / Sunrise trails... and they're great. No South Mountain yet, and I dunno how that'd go with the aged Bianchi hardtail I have out here... PHX seems like a great place for heading out to a multitude of excellent trails and I'd love to ride with somebody else...

If anyone is interested in riding in the AM/early afternoon on Mon or Tues, let me know. I'm free all day Wed. as well. I'd love to ride with someone experienced with the Phx Mountain Preserve trails, always seems to get lost out there. But I'd ride wherever- it would be great to ride anyway with some knowledgeable locals...

Post here or PM to set something up... I'll be riding the Phx mountain preserve or lost dog wash / sunrise trail tomorrow, even if I have to do it alone.

mtbr member
    I live right next to gateway trailhead so would be up for a ride - I may be doing a short ride this evening starting at about 5. One of my favorite quick rides is doing the gateway loop trail counter clockwise. A great uphill followed by an even better downhill section. Takes about an hour or so to do it.

Members who have read this thread: 0