Turner Demo and Flagstaff Fall Colors- Mtbr.com
    Elitest thrill junkie

Turner Demo and Flagstaff Fall Colors

Did a nice 2-part trip yesterday. Did the turner demo, did a nice little loop, hung out at bike-n-bean, ate some pizza, got free t-shirts from Dave Turner, demoed the pugsley (required), sat in sedona traffic for an hour, got up to flagstaff, hiked up to Inner Basin from Locket Meadow, played in the snow. Between the sun beating down on us in Sedona and fighting cactus in flagstaff, arizona is only barely barable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Dave

Snow on Humpreys SKiing is around the corner man !!!

Yeah I was up in Flag this past Sunday too and it was an amazing day with the sun shining and seeing snow in the highest part of Humpreys, it was so cool. We hiked up Wetherford til we saw some changing colors of the Aspens. Then we headed west across the face of the hill and then finally down back to the pipeline. Didn't see any deer this time. We went to Sedona on Saturday and got stuck in the rain while walking around the art and crafts show with my parents who are visiting from Massachusetts. Also on Sunday we went to the big Ski Tent Sale going on in Flag and I got a new ski parker. $70 man it was cheap.

So what did you demo and did you like it? I wish I could have rode with ya but my ribs are still hurting when I ride so....I didn't.
    I need to ride more and work less.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Yeah, we went into that ski-swap tent too....but then figured that it would never be economically feasable to own ski equipment in AZ.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

The .05 percent
    Downhilling was great yesterday, all the moisture and cool temps... till I broke a few ribs.

mtbr member
    beautiful pics. thanks for sharing.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    ya we got to ride DH after the storm that day. Can you say epic?

Members who have read this thread: 0