Tuesday / Thursday night T100 groups still around?- Mtbr.com
    NardoSS

Tuesday / Thursday night T100 groups still around?

Hey all, I was just wondering if there is still a Tuesday or Thursday night ride group still active? Or any night rides at T100ish. Thanks much

CrazyEye
    Quote Originally Posted by NardoSS
    Hey all, I was just wondering if there is still a Tuesday or Thursday night ride group still active? Or any night rides at T100ish. Thanks much
    I haven't seen very many people out when I ride. I've been riding either Tues, Weds or Thursday out of the North Mountain lot after work. Usally between 4:30 to 7:30ish. I stay west of the 51 though...

I'm going tomorrow, hopefully around 4:30.

Ouch, I am hot!
    There is still a regular Tuesday night ride (TNR) at T100 hosted by Epicrider. This week it was Wednesday though. It is usually not posted on mtbr. It is usually posted on RideAZ's Yahoo site. I think you need permission to access that site, but only because they want to make sure that you are a mountain biker and not some sex pervert. The TNR can range from intermediate to advanced depending on who shows, what Epicrider plans to do, etc. Usually, he gives some indication what the ride will be like. I would not categorize it as a beginner or even an easy ride, but it is very friendly.

There is another group that has regular T100 night rides, but the time and place varies all over the place. It is much more "social" than the TNR (ie: much slower). Go to the Rides Page on http://www.mtbaz.net, but make sure you check daily because the rides are often posted last minute with very little notice.
    I AM JUST A JERK

Members who have read this thread: 0