Tucson Saturday Feb 22nd and Sunday Feb 23rd tech group rides?- Mtbr.com
    Natty Dread

Tucson Saturday Feb 22nd and Sunday Feb 23rd tech group rides?

Will be be riding in Tucson this weekend Feb 22nd and 23rd for the first time as a part of a week long mtb vacation in AZ. Will also make my first riding pit stop in PHX. Headed North to Sedona for my 3rd annual trip there. Wondering if there are any group rides going on this weekend or local riders that would mind showing a decently advanced rider around some of the goods in Tucson. Want to ride the more tech stuff but from what I've read finding the good lines is easier with a guide. Plus its fun to connect with the locals. I've got references that can vouch for me Happy to buy some beer. Cheers-- Flat Pedals/Natty Dread.

Plus size jersey model
    I would get in on a Bugs thru Millie shuttle its an awesome tech route and a Tucson fav. Ask over at facebook.com/TucsonTORCA or at tucsonmtb.com I am sure you can get hooked up. Wish I coul play tour guide for you but out due to injury. If you can't swing a group and have a gps I can send the route for you. Not to hard to follow with a gps file at all.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    If you get into Tucson soon enough we do a weekly ride every Friday at 3. We will probably be riding Millie which is a must do ride.

Natty Dread
    Thanks for the tip. I won't be able to start riding until Feb 22nd Saturday AM in Tucson.

Quote Originally Posted by Strunkbro View Post
    If you get into Tucson soon enough we do a weekly ride every Friday at 3. We will probably be riding Millie which is a must do ride.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Hey flat pedals you can check out tucsonmtb.com in the ride section there is a few people that are planning a green Thur Millie ride that you might be able to join.

sonoranbiker
    Dec 2006
    A few of us are doing a shuttle ride on Mt. Lemmon on Sunday 12/23, some combination of Mt. Bigelow, Green Mtn, Bug Springs, and Prison Camp. I will be doing a slightly shorter/slower version since I'm bringing my dog; you are welcome to join if you want. We will be meeting at the base of the mountain at 8:15ish.

Shoot me an email if you want to join- ekpilling AT hotmail DOT com.

Cheers- Evan

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Ill be doing primo/ridgeline in the oro valley area on sunday morning if you are up for it. 28 miles or so, some tech and good climbing.