mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Tucson Mountains - monthly ride set up

headed out to the tucson mountains last weekend for some riding and had a blast. so many great trails and awesome places to see. also a nice ride up gate's pass and bombing back down. anybody interested in setting up a monthly saturday trip out there? here are some pictures to get your nipples hard

some shoulder height cholla

it's a small world afterall...

downhill foothill section

uphill foothill section

now that i look at these it seems as if the bike rides itself everywhere : )

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    i should also add that I can fit 1 bike in my trunk (tires off) and i have a rack for 2 more bikes. would be a tight fit for the ride, but could take 2 others with me.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I've ridden there once (had some locals dragging me all over some sweet, technical, and down right difficult sometimes singletrack) and its definitely worth many more trips. My problem is that there are so many good places to go that I have now ridden, I can't decide where to go half the time! Let me know if you're going and I will most likely be in if I have the time.

mtbr member
    I live 10 minutes / 2 miles from the Camino De Oeste trail head of TMP. I know those trails!

(For some reason, your pics aren't showing. Looking at the URLs, it looks like the individual
    file names may be missing.)
    -- Evil Patrick

Some of my Music

My Videos

The trail...shall set you free.

Members who have read this thread: 0