mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Traveling to Tuscon need some advice on Mountain Biking

Going to a firefighter convention in Tucson. Will be bringing my bike if anyone would like to meet up for early morning or afternoon rides or could suggest something it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for recomendations. Staying at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa this Wednesday (afternoon) - Saturday (am).

PS i can ride.

Aaron
    aaronboatman@yahoo.com
    928-208-8728
    Aaron Boatman
    Lake Havasu City

Local Rides AZ stuff

FACEBOOK

Tucson, AZ
    Check out TucsonMTB.com You are next door to Starr Pass (about 200 feet from the resort), your best bet for riding. More info available at said website.

Tucson Mountain Park PDF file

14D
    mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    When are you gonna be here? If you like super techy downhill with a few short climbs and have a vehicle to shuttle with I could probably show you Milagrosa early in the morning, or Bugs Spring to prison camp to molino basin if you'd prefer something a little less technical. Said trails are on or begin on mt lemmon, about 45 minutes from where you'll be. Definitely check out TMP it will literally be right outside your door.

suvlako
    What style of riding are you into. Mash up hill? Rip downhill? climb for the reward? I am around Thursday if you wanna ride. For convenience though, there are a **** ton of trails out the back door of starpass. If you're into the rippin dh with some small climbs in between, I'll show you around.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Sorry everyone should of told you my style.

More of a XC, technical guy. I race MBAA XC events, 12/24 hour races, Xterra's, enjoy climbs and decents. I can adapt.
    Aaron Boatman
    Lake Havasu City

Local Rides AZ stuff

FACEBOOK

Members who have read this thread: 0