Trails dry enough to ride tomorrow afternoon?- Mtbr.com
    CrazyEye

Trails dry enough to ride tomorrow afternoon?

I hear if any of this so called "Rain" falls out the sky, stay off the trails. Well this was the first rain since I've been riding...how long should you wait to hit the local trails? Obviously in summer I'm sure they dry out pretty quick

EDR
    Go ride...if you come across mud/water puddles on the trail just ride through them, not around, that is what causes the trails to be widened. Heck- I'd have gone riding in the rain Saturday if my bike wasn't layed up in the hospital.

We de MAMMY NUNS!
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride
    Go ride...if you come across mud/water puddles on the trail just ride through them, not around, that is what causes the trails to be widened.
    Only if going around takes you off the trail. I'd suggest going around so as not to damage the trail, but only if you don't go off trail. I rode the loops, javelina, national yesterday and there were only a few puddles. You should be fine at SoMo.

igoslo
    I rode T100 yesterday morning and it rocked, it was hard, fast, and super sticky. Go, ride, have fun.

BRILLIANT!
    I rode Mormon and National yesterday and today. There were only a few small puddles left and I would expect those to be gone by tomorrow.

Yesterday was nice, I actually think I may have been the first one out. I didnt see another bike untill I finnished my ride and stopped at the bench and the end of the fire road, after riding some of Powerline, then Mormon to National and down.

Shovel Ready

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by SoloRider
    I rode T100 yesterday morning and it rocked, it was hard, fast, and super sticky. Go, ride, have fun.
    Tonight I rode from the 40th street lot toward DD and back to 40th on the north side of the butte. Just a 4 mile ride but it was the nicest ride yet on T100 do to the trail condition. Just a few spots were still muddy and there were tracks running dead center through them.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome. :)

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    Rode DC tonight around 5:30pm. Air was clear, no dust, good trail conditions...

Members who have read this thread: 0