Trail Conditions / Comeback Ride- Mtbr.com
    wretch

Trail Conditions / Comeback Ride

So I'm heading back from Truckee tonight and think my knee is strong enough for a ride on wednesday. Just wanted to know about the trail conditions / rockiness factor of T100, DC, or Papago. I'd be happier at the first two. Gotta take it easy and get my strength and conditioning back and pretty much change how I ride for a while.

I figure I'll do one ride on Wednesday and a longer better more awesome ride on friday or saturday depending on when the new bike build is done. Cant f'in wait. . .

So whats up, has it been raining in the valley as much as it's been snowing here? Rocky maddness?

Cheers

Just Joshin' ya!
    Not that my opinion should matter as I have 0 medical training, but I know if I was in your shoes, I might start with a quick loop around Papago and see how the knee feels. Then build off that. All the winter rain has made DC and T100 a loose rock paradise.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    I rode DC sunday. Right know it's the best I've seen it in years, very tacky could realy rail the corners.

Eating meat is murder, yummy yummy murder!!

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kortface
    I rode DC sunday. Right know it's the best I've seen it in years, very tacky could realy rail the corners.

I'll second that further out west. The first few couple of miles from Pima have sucked lately, imho. It could be I need to get rid of the damn hardtail though!
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    I'll second that further out west. The first few couple of miles from Pima have sucked lately, imho. It could be I need to get rid of the damn hardtail though!

Yeah that part has allways sucked, but the part from secret to parking nazi is very smooth and fast.

Eating meat is murder, yummy yummy murder!!

Members who have read this thread: 0