Thanks helimech!!! My AZ roadtrip in a nutshell- Mtbr.com
    banned
    Sep 2005

Thanks helimech!!! My AZ roadtrip in a nutshell

Hit the road 4:30 am sharp on Thursday morning. I had made arrangements with Mike and co. already for a GC ride on Friday, but favorable road conditions and a heavy foot put me ahead of schedule. What is a mountain biker to do? Pit stop Sedona

In a nutshell:

Llama ( I think )

The next two I am not completely sure but the steep almost ended my trip early

...and Goatcamp,,,,make sure to click "play" at the end Enjoy, and thanks again Mike! Sorry, I could not keep up with you long enough to get you in any of the angles

mtbr member
    Good times Bryan. You road GC like a local or a loco. Nice pixs and video. What happened to the "don't peso so much" logo pix. As always GC is mucho fun. Give us a yell when your in town and i'll catch ya on the way to Angelfire. Later, off for some shuttles.
    SHITBIRD

banned
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    Good times Bryan. You road GC like a local or a loco. Nice pixs and video. What happened to the "don't peso so much" logo pix. As always GC is mucho fun. Give us a yell when your in town and i'll catch ya on the way to Angelfire. Later, off for some shuttles.
    Aye, caramba! Tasty indeed, however the logo is deceiving. I think that I (read Build It Const. Inc.) paid $25 for 4 tacos, beans & Rice, and a pitcher of Ale.

Kathleen in AZ
    Great video... it's like I was on my own bike rolling that wonderful trail! Did you roll the staircase upon your first encounter? Hats off to you!

banned
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Great video... it's like I was on my own bike rolling that wonderful trail! Did you roll the staircase upon your first encounter? Hats off to you!
    negative. 2nd attempt, and only by what must have been a miracle!

Members who have read this thread: 0