Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise?

Bikes, Beer, and Sex

Sunrise?

Anybody know when sunrise is opening for bikes this year?

AZ
    banned
    Still snow on the mountain . Dont know when they are going to open if at all .
    Last edited by AZ; 05-30-2010 at 02:51 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    sunrise will open late this year due to great amounts of snow. look at the web site for opening day for bike riding. be patient. I will keep everyone informed on the exact weekend. thanks

WIGGLER

Downhill Spokesmodel
    Quote Originally Posted by cornchip
    sunrise will open late this year due to great amounts of snow. look at the web site for opening day for bike riding. be patient. I will keep everyone informed on the exact weekend. thanks
    R U leading the trail clearing effort this year?
    Now I DRIVE the short bus!!

Help increase ShortBus' rep

mtbr member
    I know nothing about Brian Head except that its something like an 8 hour drive from PHX and they won't be open till the end of June.

Anybody ever ride there?

WIGGLER
    Quote Originally Posted by u2metoo
    I know nothing about Brian Head except that its something like an 8 hour drive from PHX and they won't be open till the end of June.

Anybody ever ride there?

I rode Brianhead last summer it was fun, theirs also shuttle runs when the chair aint
    running.

mtbr member
    You better take charge up there and get those trails ready cause they wont. Just show up like at 8am on thur. and friday, you will have all to work them in. Dont overwhelm yourself, just stick to one trail till its clear and done then on to the next.... I know how you old school's get when your all safe and let loose on the hill

have fun doing this alot

dirt visionary
    I have a feeling cornchip is that guy who works for sunrise and visits our board.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork
    I have a feeling cornchip is that guy who works for sunrise and visits our board.

They should visit , they might get a clue .

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    They should visit , they might get a clue .
    Doubtful...

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Doubtful...

Agreed . Anybody hear a rumor about the possible sale of Sunrise ?

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Is it true that Sunrise has a gay mountain bike weekend? Me and my boyfriend had heard about it last week while watching a The Way We Were at a friends house. We are really good at riding singletrack trails like Shultz Creek and the Urban trails and I understand Sunrise has some quality trails. Do you guys wear lycra tights with or without padding? I understand that downhilling can give you some wicked chaffing but I always have lots of KY and many other sorts of gels and lotions for these kinds of festivals anyway. Are any of you guys interested in getting together for a ride? Send me a pm if so.

dirt visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by camjam
    Is it true that Sunrise has a gay mountain bike weekend? Me and my boyfriend had heard about it last week while watching a The Way We Were at a friends house. We are really good at riding singletrack trails like Shultz Creek and the Urban trails and I understand Sunrise has some quality trails. Do you guys wear lycra tights with or without padding? I understand that downhilling can give you some wicked chaffing but I always have lots of KY and many other sorts of gels and lotions for these kinds of festivals anyway. Are any of you guys interested in getting together for a ride? Send me a pm if so.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u2metoo

Anybody ever ride there?

Spend the extra 5 hours and make the trip to Tahoe.....Northstar opens the 11th.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Spend the extra 5 hours and make the trip to Tahoe.....Northstar opens the 11th.
    Yes, yes I should.

mtbr member

no, cornchip lives up there, one of the locals. Its Roger roger aka Cornchip, hes worked that hill in the past. Just hope that things are built up BIG and GOOD and will last..

I'm kinda curious how my WC line has held up. I'm pretty sure in one er two weekends that trail could be linked into lower sticks and stones..... then BAM something really good will be born.

mtbr member
    azdog changed his screen name?

Shred...it's the new drug
    Hahaha...too easy

aka Swamp ThAAng
    Clamjam
    Bulls**t is the glue that binds our nation - George Carlin

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    DUDE.........WTF?!?!?

mtbr member
    May 2010
    yea im the one everybody can blame for new changes. gotta keep Bill happy to keep us happy

dirt visionary
    So what NEW changes can we expect to see this year ???

mtbr member
    May 2010
    need to re rout part of sticks and stones. make fungus more beginner friendly. and some other surprises that i cant mention at this time ha ha

mtbr member
    May 2010
    get up here and help sucka ha ha

mtbr member
    May 2010
    its a rumor

mtbr member
    May 2010
    there is no gay festival.

mtbr member
    get up here and help sucka ha ha
    When will you be putting work to it? This weekend possibly?

sixsixtysix
    need to re rout part of sticks and stones. make fungus more beginner friendly. and some other surprises that i cant mention at this time ha ha

Is the record skipping? Cause thats the same thing I have heard from the management for the past several years.

If Fungus was any more beginner friendly you might be able to drive a wheelchair down it.

mtbr member
    Is the record skipping? Cause thats the same thing I have heard from the management for the past several years.

If Fungus was any more beginner friendly you might be able to drive a wheelchair down it.
    They are going to pave it.
    Then cover it with foam padding.

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    They are going to pave it.
    Then cover it with foam padding.

SCHAWEEEEEET! Then the old folks who tried to take their Breezer comfort bikes down it like last year wont die!

mtbr member
    SCHAWEEEEEET! Then the old folks who tried to take their Breezer comfort bikes down it like last year wont die!
    And that was so much fun to watch.

sixsixtysix
    And that was so much fun to watch.

I got a solid laugh out of it. Kind like whenever someone wads up in the lift line. Better make that more beginner friendly too.

mtbr member
    I got a solid laugh out of it. Kind like whenever someone wads up in the lift line. Better make that more beginner friendly too.

Haha ha. Is that DooDoo?

I get a kick out of watching the people try to get out of the way of the lifts...sometimes you aren't quite sure they are going to shuffle fast enough to get out of the way.

sixsixtysix
    Haha ha. Is that DooDoo?

I get a kick out of watching the people try to get out of the way of the lifts...sometimes you aren't quite sure they are going to shuffle fast enough to get out of the way.

Oh Ya! The old woman who got pushed off the loading platform by the chair last year was gnarly.

"How do I get on this thing..... THAWAP!"

mtbr member
    Oh Ya! The old woman who got pushed off the loading platform by the chair last year was gnarly.

"How do I get on this thing..... THAWAP!"
    I laughed.
    In fact, I'm still laughing.

Yeah yeah, going to hell, whatever.

The .05 percent
    I think that a crystal ball can give more info about sunrise than the management. I am really gonna be surprised to see that place spin a chair with bikes on it at all this season. Work parties? opening date? new trails? guess I will have to stay tuned... or just ride here.

mtbr member
    yea im the one everybody can blame for new changes. gotta keep Bill happy to keep us happy
    So that is what I wasn't doing that lead him to not allow me to do what I wanted....you sure are taking one for the team

If you really want any typ of REAL support I bet keeping everyone kinda in the loop on whats up since you are the GUY this year would probably be a good idea as most of us are just feed up with hearing BLAHBLAHBLAH.... we can do this....buuuttttt, we wanna see this first.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    im going up this weekend to scout the re rout of sticks and stones. still no bike are allowed on sunrise and the north face of candy mtn is still covered with snow. by the way i don't think candy mtn is off limits this summer. it doesnt look closed. you can come up if you want but its not for sure what kind of work will be done if any at all.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    are you wearing a speedo steve O?

mtbr member
    May 2010
    IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE POLITICS THEN STAY OUT OF THE CONVERSATION. with change comes progress. if you dont lioke it the stay home in your 110 degree oven ha ha

sixsixtysix
    IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE POLITICS THEN STAY OUT OF THE CONVERSATION. with change comes progress. if you dont lioke it the stay home in your 110 degree oven ha ha
    Pretty sure everyone who has posted in this thread (with the exception of some jokers) understands the politics up there.

Some of us have just decided to not play the politics game this year.

mtbr member

What the F ever man. I wanna see it, then I'll believe it. Did you forget who was up there TWO years in a row working those hills fool.

You got SR to play with leave the Candy alone

And yes that is a speedo, no its not me....or is it?????NOT.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    im gona be there about 8 or 9 saturday. its not for sure what will happen

mtbr member
    May 2010
    f u steve o i have been doing trails at sunrise long before you ! I will do and go where i want so go to the gay festival with that ***. GREENS PEAK is not yours ha ha

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    So what are the dates for the gay fest?

AZ
    banned
    its not for sure what will happen

As usual .

sixsixtysix
    Yeah Roger, go dig on Greens please, someone needs to take the fall from the FS. I'm sure they'll go easy on you...

This thread is exactly why Sunrise sucks, they do jack sh!t except get everyone b!tching at one another and don't have to do anything themselves. F' em.

mtbr member
    Yeah Roger, go dig on Greens please, someone needs to take the fall from the FS. I'm sure they'll go easy on you...

This thread is exactly why Sunrise sucks, they do jack sh!t except get everyone b!tching at one another and don't have to do anything themselves. F' em.

That was a good day of riding right there.

I think a tallahassee dumptruck, stuntman to p00per is in order for sunrise.

mtbr member
    Dealing with forest service... dealing with Sunrise... IT ALL SUCKS.

So what they are flaky, its at least a Bad-A place to ride where you can get 18+ runs (good runs of 10-15 minutes of downhill)... You can even drink beer and smoke on the lifts. Just call before the weekend trip and see if they'll still be open and you should be good.
    So what if they tell you how they want some dangerous things taken out of the beginner runs, they still let some cool features get built on some of the harder trails... As opposed to the forest service that says no to everything.

The only thing that I gathered why the panties are still all wadded up is because of a few events and days they closed instead of opened?? If thats the case then get over it.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    stay home this summer and tell your wife to quit grabing my balls

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by kubo
    Dealing with forest service... dealing with Sunrise... IT ALL SUCKS.

So what they are flaky, its at least a Bad-A place to ride where you can get 18+ runs (good runs of 10-15 minutes of downhill)... You can even drink beer and smoke on the lifts. Just call before the weekend trip and see if they'll still be open and you should be good.
    So what if they tell you how they want some dangerous things taken out of the beginner runs, they still let some cool features get built on some of the harder trails... As opposed to the forest service that says no to everything.

The only thing that I gathered why the panties are still all wadded up is because of a few events and days they closed instead of opened?? If thats the case then get over it.
    First off, unless you know the history of the place or have ever dedicated man hours to working up there, don't go making assumptions about why people are pi$$ed off and fed up with Sunrise.

As for bad-a$$? Um... No. The trails up there are junk compared to many other things in and around AZ. The only thing they have going for them is the lift. All of those trails with the exception of Fungus would be closed due to erosion if they were on FS land without a doubt.

Look at it this way, Sunrise is a private corporation. They are in the business of providing a service in return for revenue. But in reality what they do is get everyone who has their tongues lodged firmly up the tribes a$$ to come out, provide free labor to barely get the mountain usable for the summer so they can open, then stop any progress for the rest of the year all while charging for using the product that they got everyone to give them for free. Every year its the same cycle and over time, the trails that can't sustain themselves get closed like Chutes N Ladders and Yard Sale or the tribe just threatens that they aren't going to open at all.

If they were in any other business, they would be out of business. It would be like going into bike shop and them telling you to fix you're own bike in their repair stand, and then charging you full service prices for it. Or you paying a mechanic while you fix your own car. Its a scam, and the only reason that people put up with it is because it's the only place in AZ with a lift.

There are a dozen resorts within driving distance of AZ that are far more worthy of spending my money at since they actually get what it takes to run a bike park. Enjoy the crap shack this summer, don't get diarrhea from the burritos.

mtbr member
    There are a dozen resorts within driving distance of AZ that are far more worthy of spending my money at since they actually get what it takes to run a bike park. Enjoy the crap shack this summer, don't get diarrhea from the burritos.
    Exactly.
    I'd rather drive a few more hours to ride at a real resort since Sunrise can't seem to get their $hit together.
    I have no interest in giving them ANY money anymore.

sixsixtysix
    stay home this summer and tell your wife to quit grabing my balls

Pretty sure the only people short enough to grab your balls are midgets and kids. But then again, that would probably be an upgrade for you.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    That's the sad part, they don't care. So nor will I.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

AZ
    banned
    Stay home this summer and I'll lay around and lick my balls.

Fixed .

mtbr member
    Pretty sure the only people short enough to grab your balls are midgets and kids. But then again, that would probably be an upgrade for you.
    Dee-zamn

mtbr member
    May 2010
    hey gay f er ive been working at sunrise since 98. i know more than you. stay home you quere gay *** *****

AZ
    banned
    hey gay f er ive been working at sunrise since 98. i know more than you. stay home you quere gay *** *****

So your also a bigot ? Boy you are just full of win .

mtbr member
    hy gy f r v bn wrkng t snrs snc 98. knw mr thn y. sty hm y qr gy *** *****
    DISEMVOWLED!

sixsixtysix

Yup, thats exactly the attitude needed up there. Keep up the good work Roger!

The only thing you know more than me is the bottom of a bottle, so you and the McNary locals can enjoy your firewater and hate on the people who are supposed to support the mountain. The fact that you're up there is enough to stay far far away.

I'll be sure to forward the link to this thread to Bill and management up there since you seem to be the "voice of the mountain" this year, I'm sure they'll appreciate your ambassadorship.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    all you f ers sit behind your computer *****ing like old ladies. do you even ride a bike? im done with your gay drama. oh yea the only gay people i like are lesbians. so stay away from me or you might wake up face down in the dirt.

WIGGLER

Upset

SO tell us all what you really feel!!!!!!

mtbr member
    First off, unless you know the history of the place or have ever dedicated man hours to working up there, don't go making assumptions about why people are pi$$ed off and fed up with Sunrise.

As for bad-a$$? Um... No. The trails up there are junk compared to many other things in and around AZ. The only thing they have going for them is the lift. All of those trails with the exception of Fungus would be closed due to erosion if they were on FS land without a doubt.

Look at it this way, Sunrise is a private corporation. They are in the business of providing a service in return for revenue. But in reality what they do is get everyone who has their tongues lodged firmly up the tribes a$$ to come out, provide free labor to barely get the mountain usable for the summer so they can open, then stop any progress for the rest of the year all while charging for using the product that they got everyone to give them for free. Every year its the same cycle and over time, the trails that can't sustain themselves get closed like Chutes N Ladders and Yard Sale or the tribe just threatens that they aren't going to open at all.

If they were in any other business, they would be out of business. It would be like going into bike shop and them telling you to fix you're own bike in their repair stand, and then charging you full service prices for it. Or you paying a mechanic while you fix your own car. Its a scam, and the only reason that people put up with it is because it's the only place in AZ with a lift.

I'm not making assumptions, nor do I honestly care why people are pissed off. Iím not sure what exactly you thought you are paying for when you're at Sunrise, but when I did it last year I paid 20 bucks all day for a chair lift and thatís what I got. Hell, itís a place ran by small town hippie Indians, to which I know a lot of and most are cool as hell. A lot of them ride or board, they don't really have a care in the world... but who can blame them. Putting up with it seems better then just complaining for years.

Even with the Ski season they have always been a bad business to rely on. My father remembers the countless times he tried to go to Sunrise to Ski in the 80's to find out they are closed. But now they are a bit more consistent for the winter... and now I prefer that place to Flagstaff any day. Though out of the 15 times I have gone this winter, they have not opened last minute twice. After I paid for the place to stay and everything else that came with it... But now I learned my lesson with calling before I leave and setting up everything last minute. If they are closed then I will hit another place. With the growth of the sport, Iím sure it will get better... if they don't then Flagstaff will catch on. And when that happens Ill go there also.

But like myself and I am sure most other people too... just want a quick get away with some nice runs... Yeah granted they're not as good as other trails in AZ, but its very nice in my opinion... Hell if I had the money I would put a burrito stand and a chair lift on mt. elden or Sixshooter, but thats not ever happening. Not all of us work in bike shops and have the hook ups for shuttles, days off work come at a surprise most of time. So the lifts are a huge bonus. So putting up with sunrise till they are a bit more consistent seems like a good option.

sixsixtysix
    all you f ers sit behind your computer *****ing like old ladies. do you even ride a bike? im done with your gay drama. oh yea the only gay people i like are lesbians. so stay away from me or you might wake up face down in the dirt.

Thats the problem, with all you're gay comments, and history of drinking, the last thing any of us want is to wake up face down in the dirt with you anywhere around. And trust me, even though you may "like them", lesbians want nothing to do with you.

Just because the last time you picked up a shovel and actually worked trail was "98" doesn't mean you have done sh!t in the last 12 years. It sure as hell doesn't make you King Sh!t of F*ck Mountain as you'd like to think.

Take this is as nicely as possible, but there's a reason people don't like you...

AZ
    banned
    so stay away from me or you might wake up face down in the dirt.

Care to test that theory ?

suvlako
    Cornchip,

I PM'ed you to offer up some help. No response.... Does Sunrise not want volunteers helping this year? I hope it is more than a one man show as I am sure there is a ton of work to be done. Anyway, let me know if I/we can help. I will be there tonight through Sunday. Thanks for your efforts in advance.

mtbr member

FYI -- If you really want a reaction, try to not make dumb comments like this...
    You pretty much just told Sunrise's main summer customers that they are gay and you are going to kick their a$$ if they come close to Sunrise.

Mike-e
    FYI -- If you really want a reaction, try to not make dumb comments like this...
    You pretty much just told Sunrise's main summer customers that they are gay and you are going to kick their a$$ if they come close to Sunrise.
    I'd like to go ride there but I don't want to get beat up by some drunk hillbilly with a shovel. I guess I'll have to settle for the shitty trails in Globe and on Mingus all summer (And I was kidding about wanting to ride there, the trails are a lot less than awesome and there's plenty of other ski resorts in driving range from Phoenix.)

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suvlako
    Cornchip,

I PM'ed you to offer up some help. No response.... Does Sunrise not want volunteers helping this year? I hope it is more than a one man show as I am sure there is a ton of work to be done. Anyway, let me know if I/we can help. I will be there tonight through Sunday. Thanks for your efforts in advance.

This guy and Cornchippedbeefdook are going to need lots of protection... cause unprotected sex is bad

mtbr member
    ummmm, that got weird. anyhoo........,
    Take Sunrise for what it is, a close hill with a lift that will let us ride there.
    Without a full-time trail crew putting in hours and access to heavy machinery, the trails will never be anywhere close to other resorts. Stop comparing it to them. It's a relatively close hill with a lift that lets us ride there sometimes. That's it. Props to those who have spent time throwing dirt and building obstacles. It's hard work, and sometimes it means cutting short ride time build something cool. I, for one, am still willing to make the 4 hour drive in the middle of the night to be able to get in some work before riding. If that's as good as it gets, so be it. If you don't like it then just go to the other lift access bike area within 4 hours drive....

y'all are gettin *****y for no reason

dirt visionary
    18+ runs in a day wow Kubo I would like to see that! I take it you have never ridden sunrise in the summer. Oh that right you haven't been riding long enough yet . No worries. I think if your lucky you can get 9 runs if the rain/lighting doesn't shut it down for an hr at a time.

Also they are only open on the weekends so its just as easy to find a group to shuttle with in the pines somewhere. DH MTBR's fixed the mountain up last year but I can assure you as a group we won't be doing that again. Too many other options for us.

With that said it will not even be worth the trip until we see some pics or videos of prime trails as its going to take alot of work from someone.

mtbr member
    18+ runs in a day wow Kubo I would like to see that! I take it you have never ridden sunrise in the summer. Oh that right you haven't been riding long enough yet . No worries. I think if your lucky you can get 9 runs if the rain/lighting doesn't shut it down for an hr at a time.

Also they are only open on the weekends so its just as easy to find a group to shuttle with in the pines somewhere. DH MTBR's fixed the mountain up last year but I can assure you as a group we won't be doing that again. Too many other options for us.

With that said it will not even be worth the trip until we see some pics or videos of prime trails as its going to take alot of work from someone.
    HAHA okay clock... yeah you always know whatís up huh. You always play the "whoís been around longest" card.
    Yes I did ride Sunrise last year... like I said. And it was a blast. I have also ridden quite a few other DH trails in AZ. And we were averaging 12 runs down the mountain in a day. That is with long lunch breaks and taking our time; if we wanted to I am sure we can get twice that...
    But I am one of those "crazy" people that actually likes to ride and not waste time only doing **** for bragging rights. Everything must be YOUR way... hell it may be illegal but itís the way clock said it should be done so it must be the right way.
    Realize that other people like different things, they like to ride different places... not everyone has a common favorite trail. So if you don't like Sunrise and the stuff they do, STFU and go home.

sixsixtysix

You might be able to get 15 runs if you took no breaks and the weather held out all day, but that never happens.

Mike-e
    Awesome! MTBR is a full on hate fest today.... I F'ing love it!

banned

You might be able to get 15 runs if you took no breaks and the weather held out all day, but that never happens.
    And only did Sticks and Stones with boyscouts to clear the way!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    And only did Sticks and Stones with boyscouts to clear the way!
    Yeah, realistically over 15 would be tough... you'd be railing it the whole time without breaks. But it would be possible to reach it in the 20's if all the conditions are right and you were going for that. I tried to get as many runs in as I could on a snowboard... I got up to 23 runs and it was a busy day.
    But I didnt think anyone would be quoting me on the explaination of that number, so it was a shot in the dark from the top of my head... my bad.

banned
    Go build it....

Shred...it's the new drug
    wow....I really want to go to sunrise now...NOT!!!

Sunrise...It's fun...true, the lift is fast...true, trails kinda suck... true, cornchip is crazy...true, there are way better trails and attitudes at other places around the state...TRUE!!! who cares how many runs you can get in a day...as long as you're enjoying yourself is what matters

I'm 50/50 on if I'm going this summer if it does open, however I will not be helping with trail work if cornchip is leading the charge...I pitched in a few days last year with steveo and few the year before, enjoyed it and got great satisfaction with building something I like riding...but I'd rather take my shovel to other parts of the state this year as well.

p.s. I love reading the same thread by a different name over and over again...

dirt visionary
    But I am one of those "crazy" people that actually likes to ride and not waste time only doing **** for bragging rights. .
    This is the funniest sh!t. If you think we scout and build for YOUR pleasure and our bragging rights your sorely mistaken . REAL riders get out and explore/build/maintain and ride what they have worked on what have you done lately beside poach others work around the state without lifting a finger!

I will out ride your ass anyday.

banned
    This is the funniest sh!t. If you think we scout and build for YOUR pleasure and our bragging rights your sorely mistaken . REAL riders get out and explore/build/maintain and ride what they have worked on what have you done lately beside poach others work around the state without lifting a finger!

I will out ride your ass anyday.
    oh please. Nobody is poaching anybodys work dude. Real riders don't smoke cigs and are not afraid to pedal up hill.

Buch of babbies split is should stop crying and work together and sh!t might get done.

If sunrise didn't work out for you that's cool, but stop being so butthurt and negative towards others wanting to try...

dirt visionary
    ..............I am leaving this **** for face to face tired of this damn screen
    Last edited by clockwork; 06-04-2010 at 09:45 AM.

banned
    Dude your an ass like I am the only rider who smokes cigs . We have never rode together so how do you know I am afraid of hills or what I ride ?

When I am not dh/fring I am trailriding. I have no issues pedaling my fr rig to BV to earn my downs and again pedal that damn bike everywhere. Picketpost, pass mt,national,sunrise/lostdog,highline trail ect. goes on and on .

every chance I get I am out riding unless work has me slammed.

Also re-read my posts :nothing negative about sunrise was posted . So stop putting words in my post dick

Good for you! That's usually what people with pasion do. Your the dick for being such an asshatt to new riders....your like the Nancy Grace of NRA and Globe.

This is twice you have been an absolute ******** to new riders, both of who I have ridden with and are good guys...

mtbr member
    Chuck! Mike-e! Let's close this bittch down before it get's outa hand. 1.2.3 go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Chuck! Mike-e! Let's close this bittch down before it get's outa hand. 1.2.3 go!
    Nah... we got a thread closed yesterday, hahahaha. I'm just gonna sit back and laugh today!

banned
    ..............I am leaving this **** for face to face tired of this damn screen
    Your funny

******ed or Branded??
    Sooooooooooooooooo..... Is sunrise opening up this year???

hahahaha Just kidding not really interested if it opened or not just wanted to type something on here for fun!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

dirt visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Good for you! That's usually what people with pasion do. Your the dick for being such an asshatt to new riders....your like the Nancy Grace of NRA and Globe.

This is twice you have been an absolute ******** to new riders, both of who I have ridden with and are good guys...

Its all good. Some of my best friends were once people I hated.

you act like I am the only person that dislikes said person.

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Sooooooooooooooooo..... Is sunrise opening up this year???

hahahaha Just kidding not really interested if it opened or not just wanted to type something on here for fun!!!
    You get deported yet!? Sunrise is a long ways from Mexico.

mtbr member
    Why is everyone so C u n t y today?

Mike-e
    Why is everyone so C u n t y today?
    Its the heat! happens every year...

mtbr member
    Time to go make a wet spot.

Mike-e
    Time to go make a wet spot.
    Chuck might be able to help you out with that... take a picture, post it up and this thread will die for sure.

mtbr member
    Friday, Wet Spot Comp! 1.2.3 go!

Mike-e
    Sorry, no wet shots. What about Ice Cream!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunrise?-posh.jpg  

mtbr member
    Poshy stayin true!

banned
    Its all good. Some of my best friends were once people I hated.

you act like I am the only person that dislikes said person.

That's where we have the problem. He didn't do anything to deserve being disliked in the first place....stupid bs trail politics at an illegal place on public land.

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    You get deported yet!? Sunrise is a long ways from Mexico.

You would know right!!!

Well we need to stiffen the border patrol up north too if you people like you are making it here. Being white ain't right especially if they just assume your a citizen!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

banned
    You would know right!!!

Well we need to stiffen the border patrol up north too if you people like you are making it here. Being white ain't right especially if they just assume your a citizen!

It's not exactly the canucks causing the problems...

Mike-e
    You would know right!!!

It's my blond hair and green eyes... they think I'm a Canuk! Can't even tell you how many times I've had to show 'em my drivers license!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0