Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    774

    Summer is almost here...

    ... and MTBR is full of hate

  2. #2
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    A/C is on at the office & at home last night. Hate is such a strong world.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by kubo
    ... and MTBR is full of hate
    Go F yourself dude....I just turned on the swamp cooler for the first time this year, and I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Go F yourself dude....I just turned on the swamp cooler for the first time this year, and I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aww, don't fret my little buddy.
    It's cooler up north... and nobody will see you masterbate with your tears in the woods.

  5. #5
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,588
    wish it was here,, FORK i want to move already!
    i'm willing to bet the cold makes you want to beat the crap out of something more than the heat..

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,362

    Seppuku

    Step 1 Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

    Step 2 Clean the Frisbee.

    Step 3 Make sure your parents arenít around

    Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

    Step 5 Get really super pissed.

    Step 6 Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

    Step 7 Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

    Step 8 Push hard until you canít see it.

    Step 9 Wait.

    Step 10 Die.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Step 1 Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

    Step 2 Clean the Frisbee.

    Step 3 Make sure your parents arenít around

    Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

    Step 5 Get really super pissed.

    Step 6 Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

    Step 7 Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

    Step 8 Push hard until you canít see it.

    Step 9 Wait.

    Step 10 Die.
    Really sad that you spent time thinking about this, and actually felt the need to share. You're one disturbed individual.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  8. #8
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,588
    yeah, everyone knows a thighmaster would work better than a folded frisbee...

  9. #9
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    I seriously love flagstaff.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger
    I seriously love flagstaff.
    If I could move there I would. I'm stupid for buying a house in the valley, or even buying a house period... stupid stupid stupid!

  11. #11
    Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Reputation: Dag Nabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,939
    Hey Kubo! Oh, wait...that's so last year.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dunerinaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,342
    Quote Originally Posted by longhairmike
    i'm willing to bet the cold makes you want to beat the crap out of something more than the heat..
    I'd take that bet, lol. You haven't spent much time here in the summer, have you?

  13. #13
    No mames guey
    Reputation: tpvet73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger
    I seriously love flagstaff.
    What's not to love? Here's an early season babbling brook on The Onceler, with not a soul in site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer is almost here...-img_0491-5.jpg  


  14. #14
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by dunerinaz
    I'd take that bet, lol. You haven't spent much time here in the summer, have you?
    crazy from the heat is nothing more than a david lee roth song to me...

  15. #15
    Control Freak
    Reputation: hatedg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Go F yourself dude....I just turned on the swamp cooler for the first time this year, and I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WTF is a swamp cooler??? My house is at 76 from now until next winter I hate sweating when I am inside..

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by hatedg
    WTF is a swamp cooler??? My house is at 76 from now until next winter I hate sweating when I am inside..
    I think it's what people in ghetto use to cool their houses. I just have my harem fan me with palm fronds......

    I remember my first summer in the valley......A/C on all the time....no cares in the world...bill for the months comes in.......$400+!!!!!

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxChem
    I think it's what people in ghetto use to cool their houses. I just have my harem fan me with palm fronds......

    I remember my first summer in the valley......A/C on all the time....no cares in the world...bill for the months comes in.......$400+!!!!!
    Wait, you had a $400 electric bill and you poo-poo a swamp cooler? Oh the ironing.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  18. #18
    Control Freak
    Reputation: hatedg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    326
    My highest was 360 last summer.....but I refuse to sweat in my house. Lol

  19. #19
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,588
    i'll deal with big A/C bills for indoors,, if the money doesn't go towards keeping the place cool, it will go towards swiffer dusters and countless hours of extra work when the bunnies start shedding gallons of fur per day. (maybe time to get rid of the black ikea furniture too). 1/4 of it will be a home office deduction anyways.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rideflatout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Step 1 Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

    Step 2 Clean the Frisbee.

    Step 3 Make sure your parents arenít around

    Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

    Step 5 Get really super pissed.

    Step 6 Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

    Step 7 Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

    Step 8 Push hard until you canít see it.

    Step 9 Wait.

    Step 10 Die.
    If you succeed, everybody will be like ďHoly Crap!

  21. #21
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    People (ST) cry about electric bills in the summer. Anyone else notice gas (home) is darn near as much as electric these days. I had a $110.00 heating bill this past winter. While not as much as electric in the summer. I remember 60.00 not too many years ago.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by rideflatout
    If you succeed, everybody will be like ďHoly Crap!

    Haha!
    Facts:
    1. Ninjas are mammals.
    2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
    3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64
    People (ST) cry about electric bills in the summer.
    There you go lying again. Please show me where I've cried about electric bills?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Really sad that you spent time thinking about this, and actually felt the need to share. You're one disturbed individual.
    You really have no idea...

  25. #25
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by tpvet73
    What's not to love? Here's an early season babbling brook on The Onceler, with not a soul in site.
    We only get four weeks a year to manual over stream crossings. I'm going to go get me some of that.

  26. #26
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    There you go lying again. Please show me where I've cried about electric bills?
    You're assuming ST meant you. World is a little bigger than the ST & TD PM love fest.

    OK you got me. Should have referred one of these. My Bad...

    affect, alarm, astonish, astound, bewilder, blow away, blow one's mind, bowl over, daze, dumbfound, electrify, flabbergast*, impress, move, perplex, put one away, shock, stagger, startle, strike, stun, stupefy, touch*


    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Just curious what others commonly pay per month this time of year for electric. Got some startling news today when our bill was over $300.
    Last edited by Cycle64; 04-20-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64
    You're assuming ST meant you. World is a little bigger than the ST & TD PM love fest.

    OK you got me. Should have referred one of these. My Bad...

    affect, alarm, astonish, astound, bewilder, blow away, blow one's mind, bowl over, daze, dumbfound, electrify, flabbergast*, impress, move, perplex, put one away, shock, stagger, startle, strike, stun, stupefy, touch*
    WTF are you talking about? That's not what I was told when I signed up on this account. I was ensured that the friggin world WOULD revolve around me.

    And my pissing and moaning about a $300 electric bill had nothing to do with turning on my AC. I was just pissed at the amount of electricty is needed for online porn.

    (Good find by the way! Your "searching" abilities are bar none.)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rideflatout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Haha!
    Facts:
    1. Ninjas are mammals.
    2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
    3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

    Very True. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

  29. #29
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by rideflatout
    Very True. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
    http://maximumfun.org/blog/2007/11/p...-odd-ends.html

  30. #30
    The .05 percent
    Reputation: sinatorj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger
    I seriously love flagstaff.
    x2 I also love my house, best move I ever made
    If any of you guys from down south need a swamp cooler, I got one I would like to give away...
    Make Flagstaff RAD Again.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.