mtbr member

stolen bike- grab and dash...

Stolen:
    Trek GFC Hi-Fi Deluxe size 21
    We had a grab-and-dash by a clean-cut professional looking fellow. He spoke with an employee here for a bit, asking questions and such. We got busy and he bolted. It took us a minute to realize he was gone and a quick floor check turned up a missing bike. No one saw which way he went and downtown Phoenix is a big place to lose someone. Any info regarding the whereabouts of this bike would be appreciated. Please call Landis 602-264-5681 if you know anything.
    Attention all shops, keep your tires deflated on your floor bikes and eyes up front on everyone. I hear this is not the only shop that's been hit recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stolen bike- grab and dash...-gary-fisher-hifi-deluxe-29-2010-mountain-bike.jpg  

Pivotal figure
    Hate that crap...
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Thieves suck . Hopefully he's caught...

banned
    Sep 2007
    Time to put a surveillance camera in that mug shots everyone coming in and out the front door. Marzocchi USA has one on their front door, it does a good job, so I've been told.

banned
    Mar 2010
    So which is it? A Gary Fisher or a Trek? What do I keep my eyes open for? I am confused.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail-Shredder
    So which is it? A Gary Fisher or a Trek? What do I keep my eyes open for? I am confused.
    Gary Fisher Collection is part of Trek these days. Sorry to hear that Jeff. The scum will get their day at some point.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Members who have read this thread: 0