Starr Pass to Robles- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Starr Pass to Robles

Can someone send me a PM or post how to connect Starr Pass to Robles.
    Thanks.

Plus size jersey model

Robles

Hey Matt ask over at tucsonmtb.com I am sure that Tim the guy who is building it will post you some directions. Also we will be riding out there on the 30th. From what I understand you ahve to get to it from over by the old 36st trail. There is only about 5 miles of actual trail finished with jeep roads connecting for now. Tim should be able to answer your questions a lot better then me though. Vernie.

Tucson, AZ
    I have the gpx file if you need it for the connector between robles and Starr. It is had to describe how to get there.

mtbr member

Thanks

Vern,
    Thanks. I was planning on joining you guys on the ride this morning until it got canceled. Even thought about going a little later if the rain let up. Not so lucky.

Yeah, I rode out on the trail to 36th to see if I could find it, but didn't have luck. I think it may be best for me to jump on a group ride with people familiar with the trail. How's it coming? Work still being done? I read up on it on tmb.com.

Was that you I saw last Sunday night going up the switch back on Starr Pass? I had my earbuds in and with the lights couldn't really see.

I'll plan on joining you on the 30th. What time?

Plus size jersey model
    Yeah that was me. Not sure what time for the 30th since I am not leading the ride but i will post the time when I find out. They still have a lot of work to do out there but from what I hear it is coming along very nicely. Its pretty tricky to find you have to head south from 36th towards those houses and kind of wind your way around from what I hear. This thing i going to be awesome when its done and able to link fully with SP. You will have tons of miles that will be able to be put in linking those two.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sikwoodbiker
    You will have tons of miles that will be able to be put in linking those two.
    yep! this loop is about 60 miles:

TMP Big Map with Robles

Members who have read this thread: 0