Star Pass Fri or Sat- Mtbr.com
    wretch

Star Pass Fri or Sat

Any Tucsonians want to show me some more of Star Pass this weekend? Im staying at my buddies house which is 5 minute ride to the trail head just above the hotel. I've ridden out there a number of times but never done any exploring. . . Id be happy to BBQ afterwards if anyone is interested?

Im not looking to throw on some major miles, but I'd like to see some more of what's out there. Techy and gnar is always welcomed.

Takers? Tips?

Cheers

Scott in Tucson
    If you be lookin' for chunk, head for Hidden Canyon and the Krein trail. Both are close to the hotel / golf resort.

Not sure what's going on this weekend yet, but I might be able to show you around.
    Author of TopoFusion GPS Software. MTB+backpacking = bikepacking.net. Ride Diary.

Plus size jersey model
    There is a group ride that rides out there on Saturday mornings around 8 that my GF rides. I usually tag along with that ride but I would be more than happy to show you around a little more instead of riding with them. We could do Stone House, Hooligan and the Resort loop. I haven't been up Hidden Canyon but know where it is so we could explore that some more as well. Nothing out there is really gnar, but Hooligan and Stone House have a few tech spots on them. I will also be out there Friday evening anytime after 4 if you brought your light.

wretch
    Thanks guys. . .I'll be heading down Friday afternoon. I think I'll do my normal loop on friday evening and then join up with whomever at the parking lot at a given time.

Krein keep me posted

Silkwood, whats the group with your girlfriend? Are they throwing on some major miles or something? Either way I'm down. I'd prefer to explore what you have both just mentioned.

Thanks guys, I'll PM whomever as it gets closer.

Plus size jersey model
    No the group the GF rides in is somewhat slow (not that I am anywhere near being fast) and usually only does a short loop.

wretch
    Well I just confirmed that Ill be down in the Tus on friday afternoon, so It's on for Saturday. . . Silkwood how many miles do you think you can string together?

Members who have read this thread: 0