Spinning DVDs in the Valley?- Mtbr.com
    Just Joshin' ya!

Spinning DVDs in the Valley?

This is random, but I am looking for some spinning DVDs and I don't feel like waiting for shipping on Amazon. Anyone know where I might find them in Phoenix?

Just in case anyone wants to know, they are for my fiance, not me. I bought her a spin bike and she is riding it quite a bit, but would like some more "motivation."

Any ideas?
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

JohnniO
    Living in AZ (yearround great riding) and pedaling to go nowhere inside sweating buckets on the carpet.
    Not sure what a spinning CD is but maybe some girl girl vids will pass the time as motivation .

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    Living in AZ (yearround great riding) and pedaling to go nowhere inside sweating buckets on the carpet.
    Not sure what a spinning CD is but maybe some girl girl vids will pass the time as motivation .
    I could be wrong, but I think he's looking for CDs that you can scratch, like the DJs used to do with records.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Just Joshin' ya!
    The funny thing is, I know better than to put a question like this on this board, and yet, I did it. Being a smart-a** is just too tempting.

A spinning DVD would be like a workout video, except it is of a spinning class. Some people will ride a spin bike because riding a real bike is something they aren't comfortable yet. Even I will ride the spin bike when I don't have time to get to the trails. It is convenient.

Thanks.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

JohnniO
    my kids have a bunch of scratched dvd's

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    The funny thing is, I know better than to put a question like this on this board, and yet, I did it. Being a smart-a** is just too tempting.

A spinning DVD would be like a workout video, except it is of a spinning class. Some people will ride a spin bike because riding a real bike is something they aren't comfortable yet. Even I will ride the spin bike when I don't have time to get to the trails. It is convenient.

Thanks.
    If push comes to shove, I have some Spinervals DVD's I'd like to get rid of fairly cheap. I'll be in P-town next week for TWM.

Usually Performance keeps them in stock, but I've seen them at some of the LBS's on occasion.

mtbr member
    Have her go to Studio 360 at 36th street and Indian school for some spin class inspiration. and music tips.

im4Gsus
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    This is random, but I am looking for some spinning DVDs and I don't feel like waiting for shipping on Amazon. Anyone know where I might find them in Phoenix?

Just in case anyone wants to know, they are for my fiance, not me. I bought her a spin bike and she is riding it quite a bit, but would like some more "motivation."

Any ideas?
    performance on ray/kyrene has a bunch of them. i know.
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    The Les Mills "RPM" DVD's are much better than "Spinervals" at least for non-bikers. They are normally only available to instructors, but sometimes they show up on Ebay. Fitness Works is the main club in the valley using that format.

Just Joshin' ya!
    Sweet! Thanks all!

Meatbomb

Members who have read this thread: 0