SoMo ride saturday 11/11 8:30- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

SoMo ride saturday 11/11 8:30

This was a ride that happened a couple weeks ago that was so fun I want to do it again.

up javelina, mormon, national, mormon, jav, ridgeline 1/2 way to beverly canyon up and over to DC, back to pima lot then hit the east west back to the original 46th st lot.

Any takers?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    am i the only other crazy who likes this ride. everyone should really check it out, it is a great one. im racing saturday in temecula so sorry im out, have fun though.

wrecking crew
    Sorry chongoman! Can't make it...still fighting off this bug.
    ~~~

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman
    This was a ride that happened a couple weeks ago that was so fun I want to do it again.

up javelina, mormon, national, mormon, jav, ridgeline 1/2 way to beverly canyon up and over to DC, back to pima lot then hit the east west back to the original 46th st lot.

Any takers?
    You know me... I'm usually all over a SoMo ride but I've got a hike planned for Saturday so no go for me. One idea for doing something a little different... Instead of dropping down to the Powerline trail hang a left on Ridgeline Trail at the tippytop and follow the ridge to the N-NE that parallels Javalina's canyon. You can then skirt around the northern part of the "loops" and come back around the golf course trail to the parking lot. Fun stuff!!

Have fun and see you next time!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    You know me... I'm usually all over a SoMo ride but I've got a hike planned for Saturday so no go for me. One idea for doing something a little different... Instead of dropping down to the Powerline trail hang a left on Ridgeline Trail at the tippytop and follow the ridge to the N-NE that parallels Javalina's canyon. You can then skirt around the northern part of the "loops" and come back around the golf course trail to the parking lot. Fun stuff!!

Have fun and see you next time!
    that sounds good. I'll make a good wander out of it. see you next time!

Members who have read this thread: 0