So the wait begins . . .- Mtbr.com
    Skinny legged XC geek

So the wait begins . . .

until I can get back on the bike. Had a hernia surgery today and am advised I will be off the bike for at least 4 weeks. Damn. It means missing the kayak season, too.

Maybe I'll get to those projects arround the house I've been putting off for so long.

See you in late April!

Saucy Size
    Quote Originally Posted by pedalAZ
    until I can get back on the bike. Had a hernia surgery today and am advised I will be off the bike for at least 4 weeks. Damn. It means missing the kayak season, too.

Maybe I'll get to those projects arround the house I've been putting off for so long.

See you in late April!
    Holy shiit, Scott! I had no idea you went in for surgery. Why am I always the last one to hear about these things?

Hope your recovery is speedy -- and unfortunately you're going to miss out on Globe in April. :-(

p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

Fragile - must be Italian

Geez Beaver, that sucks

Hey Scott - that sucks about your surgery. Hopefully you will recover fast so you can be out on your bike before the fargin' HEAT WAVE comes.

And when you are feeling better you are more than welcome to get dragged all over God's green earth by my crazy riding group again. They are at least a fun bunch to hang with, even if they ride like the wind.

Good luck.

Thx...Doug

caninus xerophilous

Think of all the white water you're going to miss!

I actually thought about PaddleAZ when I was out punching doggies in the torrent this past Saturday.

I guess I can punch a doggie or two for you on the MTB front.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

Louis

wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004

"Hang in there"ůso to speak

See you in late April!
    Scott,

Open invite to come down to ride, when you're ready. Come down and relax beforehand, if you like. Late April will be the last riding before I go for more surgeries (round 11, procedures 15 & 16) and some friends are in the week of 17th, guests (riders) week after. Feel free to join us, I'll be riding all I can (out for two months, then)

CJ

Occidental Tourist

Now is my chance....

until I can get back on the bike. Had a hernia surgery today and am advised I will be off the bike for at least 4 weeks. Damn. !
    to get in better shape by April so I can take ya!! OK back to reality...best wishes on a speedy recovery
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?