Meatbomb

The Single Track Store.....

Was hunting down that 200.00 +deal for 2 magicshine lights and got a message the single track store was not excepting new order do to a pending sale of the sight ... bummer.. sounded like a good deal.

is this the right place ?

http://www.thesingletrackstore.com/store/

mtbr member
    Yeah, thats the right place! I think that you can get the same or a similar deal from Geoman. Just google it and you will find what you are looking for. The service is great from there and shipping is fast!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    Yeah, thats the right place! I think that you can get the same or a similar deal from Geoman. Just google it and you will find what you are looking for. The service is great from there and shipping is fast!
    +1

I ordered a couple sets of the 2300 Combo, very late on a Wednesday night, and had them in my hands on Friday.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    Yes. I have two magicshines: purchased one from Geomangear, one from Singletrack. Same price for each, and both arrived lickity-split.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

NardoSS
    Be aware that the 900 model has a narrow beam. Wonderful for road, but very so so on the mtn unless you really know the trail.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NardoSS
    Be aware that the 900 model has a narrow beam. Wonderful for road, but very so so on the mtn unless you really know the trail.
    That's why I got two: one on the bars, one on the helmet. At that price, it's really hard to beat. Went the racer package, and got two extra batteries also. Two lights, and 4 batteries for less than $250.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NardoSS
    I don't see that at all. Not on the 900 that came with my 2300 Combo set.

Both of the main lights have a very wide beam, with a lot of side spill, and do not have a narrow bright spot in the center. I had read about that in older posts, and was very surprised to set that it is not the case at all. Maybe they have made changes to the lens, because I am very impressed with how usable and wide the beam is on my helmet mounted 900.

Members who have read this thread: 0