mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Silver City, Signal Peak DH Race august 2009

www.roughriderfreeride.blogspot.com .. Saturday , August 15th 2009 .. It will be rad..

banned
    4 hours from Phx, not too bad.

mtbr member
    what's up......are you the guy that puts these races on. If not can you put me in contact with the person who is.

What do you think of doing a series race with Az.???

Here is my email....steve@smokenspokes.com, hit me up. I haven't hit that place up yet, rode with James and his crew a few years back when we hit up the canyon race, that place has some tech. fer sure. We were the Brodie crew back then if this helps out.

lets get something going

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Sweetness.. I am james.. lol.. It would be awesome to do an AZ/ tx/ nm series.. I will email ya.. This is a RAD trail.. The race will be super duper.. Hope to see yall ther.. This is a Roughrider event.. Hope all is well w/ yall..

mtbr member
    Right on James,good to hear from you. That cool you'r still doing yer thang over there, hows the canyon doing? That was one of the coolest places and scariest place at the same time, near death around ever corner. Love it....LoL

I'll be out town fer that one, as fer everyone else, ya'll should check it out. They hold it down fer sure and if you wanna ride some super gnar then thats the place fer sure.

That would be cool to get some typ of series going.....in the future, we just formed not to long ago as a promotions company. We held a few races, last year and this one with a great turn out and acceptance from the community. Right now we are getting things laid out fer 2010 and doing an event with you guys has been in my thoughts and then I saw this post

I will hit you up via email to discuss this more.

As fer my honkies........ anyone that can make should go, you wont be let down.

Members who have read this thread: 0