Saturday late morning ride- Mtbr.com
    wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004

Saturday late morning ride

I'm heading out from the corral near the Golder Trail head around 10:40 with some Brits from DMAFB. An easy pace out to middlegate, through to the cottonwoods, back up to the chutes and then to my house. A cold beer for them all and then off for Mexican food in Catalina. (late start due to their RAF requirements)

Join us, if you would like…
    CJ
    WOW Arizona!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    whats the milage on this? I might be in that area near that time.

wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004
    Nice warm ride yesterday, wasn't it?

It was good to cross paths with you. Thanks for the 'memory' from CDO instruction daze!!!

The Brits rode quite well. Our midday heat was a bit different than what they had ever encountered on a ride. We all finished all our Camelbaks and drank another two quarts when we returned home.

Excellent day.

"Mint" to quote the Brits/Scots

Quote Originally Posted by EPDP99
    whats the milage on this? I might be in that area near that time.
    CJ
    WOW Arizona!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Well I'm glad they all had fun. I'm just trying to get familiar with the trails out there cause the last time i was out there was quite a while ago and the all we did was go to the chutes....On our bmx race bikes! So its nice having my Full Suspension ride and doing some traveling. yeah...sorry bout that memory thing,..... When we rode by the first time I was like I think that was the guy that came for our class. Maybe well hook up for a ride sometime!

wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004
    The memory thing was a positive one!!!

We're tring to ride a litle more these days. When I think I can keep up with the young guys, I'll post for a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by EPDP99
    Well I'm glad they all had fun. I'm just trying to get familiar with the trails out there cause the last time i was out there was quite a while ago and the all we did was go to the chutes....On our bmx race bikes! So its nice having my Full Suspension ride and doing some traveling. yeah...sorry bout that memory thing,..... When we rode by the first time I was like I think that was the guy that came for our class. Maybe well hook up for a ride sometime!
    CJ
    WOW Arizona!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Im a newbie trying to learn this shifting and full susp. thing. Im sure youd pull away.....

Members who have read this thread: 0