Round the Dial...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Round the Dial...

Paragon Cycles in Mesa had a mechanic I really liked. His name was Kevin, a short scruffy Austrailian, ex racer and team mechanic. He was one of the few guys I ever trusted to do the job right.

He's gone, but he was such a nutter about bikes I'm hoping he isn't working at a Home Depot...

Anybody know this guy or spot him at their shop?

Otherwise, I'm looking for someone trustworthy to not just true but to tension and get my wheels up to perfection...any suggestions?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Fish @ Cactus Bikes. 480-940-7433.

mtbr member

He's gone?

Quote Originally Posted by DevDel
    Paragon Cycles in Mesa had a mechanic I really liked. His name was Kevin, a short scruffy Austrailian, ex racer and team mechanic. He was one of the few guys I ever trusted to do the job right.

He's gone, but he was such a nutter about bikes I'm hoping he isn't working at a Home Depot...

Otherwise, I'm looking for someone trustworthy to not just true but to tension and get my wheels up to perfection...any suggestions?

Thanks
    He was there (at Paragon) about two weeks ago....He's gone now? You know they have a new location at Gilbert/Brown right?

Anyway, Fish @ Cactus Bikes rocks...knows his bikes....
    Check my pulse...

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DevDel

Thanks

You got a problem with people working at home depot??? Just checking.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by going29AZ
    You got a problem with people working at home depot??? Just checking.

Haha, maybe I should rephrase that... I hope he didn't leave the business, he was a good one! Much like you, I hope the economy didn't drive him into another line of work!

Otherwise thanks for the lead to Fish.

Members who have read this thread: 0