Riding during XMas Holiday's.- Mtbr.com
    Powder King lift jockey.

Riding during XMas Holiday's.

I figured I'de pop this question a month and half early instead of the typical day and half early.

I'lle be in Glendale for Christmas holiday's December 20th till the 30th, wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some riding. I own a rather heavy Norco Six so someplace preferably slightly downhill in nature, some freeriding, all mountain trail works for me.
    If someone like's to take it easy on XC trails, I'de be up for that, the old Six pedals pretty good for a bike its weight.

Plan is to have dinner at my brother's wife's parents place...twice 24th and 25th, apparently theres gonna be about 50 people there. I'me not too keen on this, seems like it will be a yawn fest in an overcrowded house with nobody I know or share any common interest's with. I'de much rather spend my time biking somewhere else so if anyone's up for riding during the holiday's hit me up. does'nt have to be the 24th or 25th, but that would be nice.

I dont really care about age, but if anyone does I'me 20 years old. I'me from Northern British Columbia. I'lle probably have a vehicle to use for shuttling as well.
    Post up and/or feel free to email me.

Jeff Brooks
    mknzbikr@hotmail.com
    J-bro

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MknzBikR
    I'lle be in Glendale for Christmas holiday's December 20th till the 30th, wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some riding. I own a rather heavy Norco Six so someplace preferably slightly downhill in nature, some freeriding, all mountain trail works for me.
    I dont really care about age, but if anyone does I'me 20 years old. I'me from Northern British Columbia. I'lle probably have a vehicle to use for shuttling as well.
    Post up and/or feel free to email me.

Jeff Brooks
    mknzbikr@hotmail.com
    Yo Jbro give me a yell (PM) when your in town and we can go do some shuttling with the crew if we have time. There is no shuttle trails in Glendale, the quickest place to get to is south mountain (SOMO). Or if your up for driving there are some farther away, maybe a drive up to boulder city for some bootleg action could be done. Later

Powder King lift jockey.
    Will do.

South Mountain is about a 50 minute drive from my brother's place. I'me definately willing to travel a bit for a good ride.

Anyone else interested, I'de spend all my vacation time hitting some trail's.

I might build up my old XC bike with some parts off of my six even so I guess XC is'nt out of the question.
    J-bro

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Not too sure when I'll be riding in Phoenix other than the 19th. I'll be riding my Ventana X-5at South Mountain, which is just behind my sister's house. I may come back through town on the 23rd and may stop again in Phoenix to ride South Mountain. I'll have a rental car (truck) and plan on riding in Phoenix, Prescott Valley and San Diego all between the 19th and 25th. I know, it is a lot of driving, but I can't stand hanging out at my mom's (Prescott Valley) or my sister's (Phoenix) over the holidays and doing nothing since I don't know anyone really in either town. Hence bringing the bike and enjoying some warm weather riding, not to mention some more tech riding than what I have where I live.

Members who have read this thread: 0