mtbr member

Rear derailleur?

Does anyone have a good 9 speed downhill (or lower profile, higher tension) rear derailleur they would like to sell to me by this weekend? ... I think most road derailleurs are like this.

Or I can trade a brand new, never used Saint M800 Derailleur plus an axle... its the style that bolts up to the axle so there's no need for a hanger. It can be used on most bikes, however I can't get it to work on mine since the way Iron Horse made their drop outs, it gets in the way.

http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.a...ear+Derailleur
    Last edited by kubo; 06-11-2010 at 09:49 AM.

banned
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kubo
    Does anyone have a good 9 speed downhill (or lower profile, higher tension) rear derailleur they would like to sell to me by this weekend? ... I think most road derailleurs are like this.

Or I can trade a brand new, never used Saint M800 Derailleur plus an axle... its the style that bolts up to the axle so there's no need for a hanger. It can be used on most bikes, however I can't get it to work on mine since the way Iron Horse made their drop outs, it gets in the way.

http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.a...ear+Derailleur
    I have a Shimano Ultegra short cage for sale. $30 shipped and it's yours, but it won't be there by the weekend. Good with a 28 or 27 x 11 cassette? Private Message me, if interested.

ride more, blog less
    check out sports chalet (on Rittenhouse)... they had a couple on sale the other day... i was going to pick one up but decided to just wait until my current der. dies....
    i like these odds....

mtbr member
    I have a SRAM X7 Med cage that I will trade for you buying me a new one to replace it. It is an extra NIB waiting to be mounted up. I'm in Mesa
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

mtbr member
    I just went down to Kore Bikes on my lunch break and Ryan hooked me up on a great used X-9 SRAM. I can't believe I haven't been there before. Considering what is convient distance to my home and work (scottsdale and mesa), and the main focus is on downhill/ freeride/ DJ... I think I have a new fav bike shop!

Thank you though Matt, good looking out
    Last edited by kubo; 06-11-2010 at 04:03 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kubo
    I think I have a new fav bike shop!
    +1

I went down there for a few minutes to check it out and it's a cool little hole in the wall shop. I am probably going to go back down there to plan my next build with Ryan.
    Last edited by 79Birdman; 06-11-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0