Prescott shop rides?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Prescott shop rides?

Just like the title suggests, I was wondering if any of the shops do a weekend group ride? I'm coming to town to shop for property in mid-February and don't know if I'm going to have time to ride or not. I'll bring my gear just in case I have time and then I'll have to rent a bike as well.

mtbr member
    Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance has a number of rides every week. You can see some of their offerings here: Rides and Events | Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance

mtbr member
    You can also watch this page or post up when you wanna ride and I am sure someone would show you around if that is what you are looking for: https://www.facebook.com/groups/prescottmountainbiking/

mtbr member
    K2, as azbeersnob suggested, the FB page is very active and several here will be a good guide to show you around. I would also suggest you pick up a free Prescott trail map or online map source (trailforks, mtb project..). If you are looking for property that is more accessible to certain trail areas, a Realtor with local mtb trail knowledge is very helpful if you are not familiar yet. Prescott is a small town, but a short roll out the door to the trails is nice! Let us know if you need more info and good luck with you search in P-town

mtbr member
    Thanks for all the input. If I ride, it will be a last minute type deal but I'll definitely take a look at the links suggested. We're pretty clueless about Prescott overall which is why we're coming to check things out. We'll be looking at some its in the American Ranch development with a realtor as well as a few others that he has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZona View Post
    K2, as azbeersnob suggested, the FB page is very active and several here will be a good guide to show you around. I would also suggest you pick up a free Prescott trail map or online map source (trailforks, mtb project..). If you are looking for property that is more accessible to certain trail areas, a Realtor with local mtb trail knowledge is very helpful if you are not familiar yet. Prescott is a small town, but a short roll out the door to the trails is nice! Let us know if you need more info and good luck with you search in P-town

mtbr member
    sent pm