Please Help! Titus Cycles Burglarized Bikes Stolen- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Please Help! Titus Cycles Burglarized Bikes Stolen

For Immediate Release:

Titus Cycles Burglarized

November 28, 2006 - Tempe, AZ – At approximately 11:30 P.M. on November 27, 2006 the Titus Cycles headquarters was broken into and robbed. The thieves managed to take four frames and two complete bicycles. The frames that were stolen were a 2007 titanium Racer X mountain frame, a 2006 Ligero road frame, a 2007 Exogrid Moto Lite mountain frame and an unfinished Exogrid road frame. The two complete bikes that were stolen were a custom 2007 Exogrid Moto Lite built with SRAM components. The distinguishing feature of this bicycle is a laser etched top tube bearing the name ‘Tom Lehman’ and the 2006 Ryder Cup Logo. A 2006 Ligero road bike was also stolen. This bike had a mixture of Campagnolo Record and Dura Ace parts. All the bikes have serial numbers and if you have any information about the stolen goods please contact Titus at 800-858-4887 or the Tempe police department.

pedaller

That sucks.

I'm sorry to hear that and will keep my eyes open. I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to ride those around but then again they were dumb enough to steal them...

BTW, Tom Lehman a mtbiker? Sweet.
    "Nobody ever told me not to try" - Curious George Soundtrack by Jack Johnson

Salty Dog

Sad Stuff...

Jeff,

Sorry you guys got hit. I hope the scum buckets are dumb enough to let themselves get caught. I have to wonder how much it costs to get them out of state.

You might let Troy at Over The Edge in Fruita know about this...he sees lots of your bikes coming through there. I am sure he will pass it on through his network.

Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus Jeff
    For Immediate Release:

Titus Cycles Burglarized

November 28, 2006 - Tempe, AZ – At approximately 11:30 P.M. on November 27, 2006 the Titus Cycles headquarters was broken into and robbed. The thieves managed to take four frames and two complete bicycles. The frames that were stolen were a 2007 titanium Racer X mountain frame, a 2006 Ligero road frame, a 2007 Exogrid Moto Lite mountain frame and an unfinished Exogrid road frame. The two complete bikes that were stolen were a custom 2007 Exogrid Moto Lite built with SRAM components. The distinguishing feature of this bicycle is a laser etched top tube bearing the name ‘Tom Lehman’ and the 2006 Ryder Cup Logo. A 2006 Ligero road bike was also stolen. This bike had a mixture of Campagnolo Record and Dura Ace parts. All the bikes have serial numbers and if you have any information about the stolen goods please contact Titus at 800-858-4887 or the Tempe police department.
    Ventana El Rey - sweet 9er magic! OR sweet Serendipity Superfly 100

Elitest thrill junkie
    Damn, that sucks. I'll be on the lookout here in Prescott.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    May 2006

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your help. It is greatly appreciated. Hopefully these frames and bikes will show up and the individuals responsible will be caught.

Jeff

Jeff Titone
    Marketing Manager
    Titus Cycles
    800.858.4887 x.15
    www.titusti.com

ride.
    one less titus?

"Yabut"
    That blows....
    Unfortunately, they were probably stolen by meth addicts. So if the bikes DO show up again, the "owners" won't be the guys who stole the bikes in the first place.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

one "less" titus?

What are those "One less Titus" stickers I see everywhere??

BTW, it should be one FEWER.

Members who have read this thread: 0