Pinkbike question- Mtbr.com
    rip the line
    Jun 2006

Pinkbike question

Hello, sorry if this thread is redundant. Was looking at a fork on pinkbike and seems like a good deal. I was wondering if there is a way to check a sellers feedback or sales history or some way to find out if the seller is legit? I was thinking about buying it and seeing if he would ship C.O.D. Is this something that's usually done on there? Thanks, any information would be helpful.
    "I tried to live always free and above board like you" Cool Hand Luke

mtbr member
    Check through the sellers profile and other posts. Get a phone number and call him. I have sold several things on pinkbike and had no problem giving my # to potential buyers after an email or two. I think there might be a post about legit and crap buyer / seller thread but not sure.

Use paypal or there is a service that will hold the funds until the buyer receives teh goods and is satisfied. I have not used one of these services before so I can't realy speak on how well they work.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Pay Pal only insures you receive the product, not its quality. Unless you buy it through EPay. If you us a credit card you can always return and charge back just be sure you can provide tracking and signature confirmation that the return was received. AMEX is a good payment option.

Members who have read this thread: 0