Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    Just A Mountain Biker.
    Reputation: blaklabl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,270

    Pima & Dynamite Gate Now Auto-Closes & Opens & a PSA

    Just an FYI, I was out there at the end of last week when the COS was finishing up the gate automation. They will now open (exit) after 5:30 if you're running late on your ride, no need to stress about beating them out there before they padlock you in! Finally.

    On a side note - I was out hiking with my wife on Sunday morning from the Alma School TH and thought I'd make mention of the fact we as mountain bikers have to slow down in these congested areas now that they weather is nicer. More people that are not as familiar with the trails (speaking primarily about hikers) are not used to being overcome by riders in packs, with little notice, whipping around them yelling "on your left" are out in droves. We personally watched & heard about 3 separate couples jump out of the way, totally startled by it, and headed back to the trail head to complain to the blue shirts (I witnessed that unfortunate part too).

    I didn't see anyone "out of line" per se, but I also know what to expect and know how to keep a watchful eye out for riders. Remember that these older folks with lots of money & more free time than us working stiffs can cause us a whole lot of trouble as far as access is concerned. All it's going to take is someone breaking a hip jumping out of the way and we're up shit creek.

    All I am saying is as a user group, let's be mindful in that <1 mile radius of super congested trails right around the Alma School trail head. I know many of these people hiking are not considerate, hiking two wide in the main trails, headphones in, etc. but they do have the right of way and can cause us a lot of headaches. We also know as the weather gets colder there will be less of them, but for right now it's just super busy out there!

    Eric
    MTBR: Your dad's online mountain bike forum.



  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bones2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    392
    Thanks for the gate update.

    I could not agree with you more about trail etiquette. Weekends are for weekend hikers (infrequent, oblivious). They have every right to be there, not the time for Strava PR. I rarely go to browns or PMP on the weekends, but if I do I go extra slow, especially on my way down. Also thanking hikers who step aside when THEY have the right of way goes a long way to keeping the peace. I try to ride far away from a trailhead on the weekends. Not many hikers more then 2/3 miles from trailhead. Or drive out to MMP, BCT, etc.

    Going for a hike once in a while is a great way to gain perspective on this (I also go hiking with my non biker wife on weekends). I worry we will ruin it and cause more trails to be closed to bikes.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    90
    From today's AZ Republic (see below)
    Right or wrong this is the perception and agree with Eric and Bones2 that if we are not careful, we will lose access. If you continue reading the article Carlos M (MT Biker) makes great comments about how far a good attitude can go in hiker/horse encounters.

    Hiker Roy White has been exploring various Arizona trails for the past 11 years. He believes a lot of mountain bikers play by their own rules.

    “With bikers, not all but pretty close to the majority of them have one thing on their mind and that is to get their ride in as fast as they can, challenging themselves all the way,” White said. “That is not a good combination for hikers.”

    Many bikers use popular cycling apps that use the Global Positioning System (GPS) to record distance and speed to track their routes. Many of the applications are paired with a social media platform so users can post their rides for others to see. It creates competition to post the fastest time up a climb or over a route.

  4. #4
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones2 View Post
    Also thanking hikers who step aside when THEY have the right of way goes a long way to keeping the peace.
    THIS!

    I say "mornin'" to everyone I pass and if they step aside for me in a tight situation, and I'm not completely outta breath, I always thank them.

    Of course, my Timber Bell (mtbbell.com) lets them know I'm coming hundreds of yards in advance, even around blind corners, so I no longer have negative interactions. Too bad the majority of MTBers are too cool to be heard jingling down the trails...

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: veloborealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,577
    I appreciate the discussion of trail etiquette and agree with all of you.

    One thing I love about Prescott is the general goodwill among the different trail user groups. Negative interactions are the rare exception. Anyone who chooses to spend their free time outdoors is a kindred spirit and I try to take the time to greet them as such. The short time it takes doesn't impact my ride at all.

    We have many fast riders here but most everyone seems the follow a share the trail ethos.
    Veni vidi velo!

  6. #6
    Black and Sticky
    Reputation: Bituman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    THIS!

    I say "mornin'" to everyone I pass and if they step aside for me in a tight situation, and I'm not completely outta breath, I always thank them.

    Of course, my Timber Bell (mtbbell.com) lets them know I'm coming hundreds of yards in advance, even around blind corners, so I no longer have negative interactions. Too bad the majority of MTBers are too cool to be heard jingling down the trails...
    Agree with Mike about the Timber Bell. I bought a couple a couple months ago when it came up in a thread. Highly recommended!

    Bob
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." - Neil Kendall

  7. #7
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,241
    I don't have a Timber Bell but I have a manual one I use when close to others. My confusion is why hikers don't hear the bell and step off to the right. Instead they turn around and stop in the middle of the trail or even worse is when they are coming at you, see you and step off to their left... This is not the UK we ride on the right and pass on the left.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I don't have a Timber Bell but I have a manual one I use when close to others. My confusion is why hikers don't hear the bell and step off to the right. Instead they turn around and stop in the middle of the trail or even worse is when they are coming at you, see you and step off to their left... This is not the UK we ride on the right and pass on the left.
    Follow any car on the road in AZ and you'll see that they don't understand left/right application on the road either. It's not unique to trail users.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cannonball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    148
    Rules of the road dont necessarily apply. Folks should get off trail in a safe spot which allows the easiest through-travel to the other trail users.

    Ive had a ton of praise from hikers and equestrians for the TimberBell.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: veloborealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Rules of the road dont necessarily apply. Folks should get off trail in a safe spot which allows the easiest through-travel to the other trail users.

    Ive had a ton of praise from hikers and equestrians for the TimberBell.
    Agreed, especially on mountain trails. Right or left whichever is safest and makes the most sense.

    Also, I think I need to get a TimberBell. Is the silencer effective? I think I would get tired of hearing it when it isn't needed.
    Veni vidi velo!

  11. #11
    Guided by Voices
    Reputation: AzFlapjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    108
    +1 for the Timberbell. I won't ride Brown's Ranch without it anymore. Silencer works great.

  12. #12
    Just A Mountain Biker.
    Reputation: blaklabl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,270
    Wow, great (and surprisingly positive) discussion and ideas on the Timberbell, I've seen them online but I think I'll pick one up too based on your recs. Typically a thread like this turns into a bikes vs. the world flame war. I just want us not to lose access to some really great trails. Personally I hardly use the AS trailhead myself unless hiking with the non-biking wife, and I agree all the other ones are much less crowded and generally have more "aware" users.

    Thanks folks, and spread the word if you see people out of line ~ I've been around long enough to realize the MAJORITY of mountain bikers aren't on this forum, at least not since FB took over.
    MTBR: Your dad's online mountain bike forum.



  13. #13
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    I have a manual bell I ring before I reach folks with their backs turned...and almost universally I get a smile and thanks for the warning and sometimes laughter...folks just love the bell. The added benefit is folks always step off trail when they have time to do so leaving me in the flow and wishing them a great day.




  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    90

    discount code for timber bell

    [QUOTE=blaklabl;13859547]Wow, great (and surprisingly positive) discussion and ideas on the Timberbell, I've seen them online but I think I'll pick one up too based on your recs.
    From John S on another thread
    anyone else considering the Timber Bell, use code 'hawesaholics' at checkout for 20% off. www.mtbbell.com
    It worked a couple of weeks ago.

  15. #15
    Just A Mountain Biker.
    Reputation: blaklabl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by fbear View Post
    From John S on another thread
    anyone else considering the Timber Bell, use code 'hawesaholics' at checkout for 20% off. www.mtbbell.com
    It worked a couple of weeks ago.
    Done! And yes the code still worked.
    MTBR: Your dad's online mountain bike forum.



  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JoePAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,825
    Decided to order one myself. I have regular bell for my XC race bike, but in winding trails with blind corners a "cow bell" is nice even for on coming riders.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '13 Santa Cruz Solo 27.5", XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: phxrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    116
    Hello all, One thing that is being failed to be addressed is the fact that a lot of hikers are wearing headsets listening to music at a level they do not hear the bell's, regardless of what kind of bell, I have rang the crap out of the bell on my bike, tried warning them verbally, etc, and they don't hear it, they are oblivious of their surroundings, then when you try to pass on the left, and very slowly I will add, and they finally realize you are there they are startled so much it gives them a bad impression of the biking community, it is not just some bikers, it is some hikers as well, so it sounds like the article might be kind of one sided, trail etiquette is for everyone, not just bikers.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bones2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by phxrider View Post
    Hello all, One thing that is being failed to be addressed is the fact that a lot of hikers are wearing headsets listening to music at a level they do not hear the bell's, regardless of what kind of bell, I have rang the crap out of the bell on my bike, tried warning them verbally, etc, and they don't hear it, they are oblivious of their surroundings, then when you try to pass on the left, and very slowly I will add, and they finally realize you are there they are startled so much it gives them a bad impression of the biking community, it is not just some bikers, it is some hikers as well, so it sounds like the article might be kind of one sided, trail etiquette is for everyone, not just bikers.
    Totally agree. Drives me crazy, however... the difference is 1. No one is trying to argue they Should be banned from any trails. 2. Since they are not moving at speed they don’t pose the risk as a bike barreling around a corner. When I see a hiker with headphones on I am annoyed - not scared.

  19. #19
    Just A Mountain Biker.
    Reputation: blaklabl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones2 View Post
    Totally agree. Drives me crazy, however... the difference is 1. No one is trying to argue they Should be banned from any trails. 2. Since they are not moving at speed they don’t pose the risk as a bike barreling around a corner. When I see a hiker with headphones on I am annoyed - not scared.
    100% correct. While it's not ideal, its a fact that hikers (and equestrians) will always have the upper hand on trail access and never really face any threat of banishment. Bikes, on the other hand, have to deal with it as a reality and threat and act accordingly.

    I agree hikers with headphones in isn't cool, neither is walking side by side on the trails, having dogs off leash or unable to control them, etc.
    MTBR: Your dad's online mountain bike forum.



  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RajunCajun44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,900
    Most opinion is long time experienced riders do a wonderful job sharing the trails.... in my experience, its usually the newbie riders that don't have a clue... and browns this time of year is full of them... best thing to do is lay into those mt bikers when they act like idiots..

  21. #21
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I don't have a Timber Bell but I have a manual one I use when close to others. My confusion is why hikers don't hear the bell and step off to the right.
    Because people, in general, are about as bright as a bowl of penii...

    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    I have a manual bell I ring before I reach folks with their backs turned...and almost universally I get a smile and thanks for the warning and sometimes laughter...folks just love the bell. The added benefit is folks always step off trail when they have time to do so leaving me in the flow and wishing them a great day.
    The bells absolutely make everyone happy.

    The benefit of the Timber Bell is it works around blind corners and works even when you don't know someone is close enough to you. It's always ringing, always announcing your presence. I can't count the number of times I've come around a blind corner to see a hiker off the trail waiting for me.

    After running it for over a year I'm convinced that hikers do NOT have a problem with bikers and are HAPPY to step off to the side for us.

    THEY DON'T LIKE BEING SCARED. Plain and simple.

    Nope, it doesn't work on the earbud wearing douchebags of the hiking or biking variety. Nothing is perfect.

    But, the Timber Bell is as close to a "get the hikers off the trail" card as you'll find.

    Quote Originally Posted by fbear View Post
    Wow, great (and surprisingly positive) discussion and ideas on the Timberbell, I've seen them online but I think I'll pick one up too based on your recs.
    From John S on another thread
    anyone else considering the Timber Bell, use code 'hawesaholics' at checkout for 20% off. www.mtbbell.com
    It worked a couple of weeks ago.
    Still waiting for a 35mm version...

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JoePAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,825
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    ..
    The benefit of the Timber Bell is it works around blind corners and works even when you don't know someone is close enough to you. It's always ringing, always announcing your presence. I can't count the number of times I've come around a blind corner to see a hiker off the trail waiting for me....
    This why I got one. (Should be there when I get home today). I just hate to be zipping around a blind turn run into some. Could be hiker or another rider. I can't call our or ring a bell all the time. This bell should do the trick.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '13 Santa Cruz Solo 27.5", XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: hikerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun44 View Post
    Most opinion is long time experienced riders do a wonderful job sharing the trails.... in my experience, its usually the newbie riders that don't have a clue... and browns this time of year is full of them... best thing to do is lay into those mt bikers when they act like idiots..
    In the fall and winter I see very fit bicyclists training who don’t always slow down for hikers - the worst was a pair who passed a family with small children at full speed.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bones2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by hikerdave View Post
    In the fall and winter I see very fit bicyclists training who don’t always slow down for hikers - the worst was a pair who passed a family with small children at full speed.
    You’ve spotted a “Stravasshole” in the wild. So much worse in my mind then the newbie who dosent really get it. They probably learn it at their snobby bike shop that ignores you for 15 minutes if you are not one of their team members or regulars.

    https://youtu.be/bJm1y0o7MHc

  25. #25
    livin' the dream......
    Reputation: tjkm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,825
    Picked up a Timber Bell a few weeks ago and have used it on several rides. My first ride, I hit up the Gateway Loop in the McDowells. I stopped and asked several groups what they thought of the bell. Did they find it annoying (too much cowbell?) or was it helpful?

    100 % of the 10-12 people I spoke to really appreciated it. I observed all of them step off the trail well before I got to them. They all liked the early warning and did not find it annoying. As said above, they don't want to be surprised and are willing to yield with ample warning.
    Less f*cks to give every passing day, use them well. - geraldooka

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bluegill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones2 View Post
    You’ve spotted a “Stravasshole” in the wild. So much worse in my mind then the newbie who dosent really get it. They probably learn it at their snobby bike shop that ignores you for 15 minutes if you are not one of their team members or regulars.

    https://youtu.be/bJm1y0o7MHc
    That video was hilarious....especially the jump through the map. Also totally agree with the bike shop snobs, which is why I avoid the shop and build my own bikes. Used to have to buy parts at the shop but now I can get everything I need from my keyboard, wait for the doorbell to ring, and then walk 20 feet to my workbench and bike stand. No begging bike shop snobs for help.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bones2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill View Post
    That video was hilarious....especially the jump through the map. Also totally agree with the bike shop snobs, which is why I avoid the shop and build my own bikes. Used to have to buy parts at the shop but now I can get everything I need from my keyboard, wait for the doorbell to ring, and then walk 20 feet to my workbench and bike stand. No begging bike shop snobs for help.
    I bought my first bike in AZ from one of those shops because they were discounting about 10 years ago. Big mistake begged them to take care of issues, they didn’t, and finally brought my bike to Rage. They got it running right, always made me and anyone I ever sent feel welcome. I have bought every bike and accessories from them ever since. I don’t do my own work so having a reliable, trustworthy, friendly shop is a godsend.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bluegill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    133
    I bought a Mountain Cycle San Andreas frame from a shop in Sedona back in 1997 and then bought all the components at Rage. The guys there were great to work with and always offered advice and assistance. This was way back when Rage was on University just east of the 143.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bones2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill View Post
    I bought a Mountain Cycle San Andreas frame from a shop in Sedona back in 1997 and then bought all the components at Rage. The guys there were great to work with and always offered advice and assistance. This was way back when Rage was on University just east of the 143.
    They have moved twice, but Peter the owner is still there most days. And when he is not the staff is knowledgeable and nice to everyone.

  30. #30
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,060
    Quote Originally Posted by tjkm View Post
    Picked up a Timber Bell a few weeks ago and have used it on several rides. My first ride, I hit up the Gateway Loop in the McDowells. I stopped and asked several groups what they thought of the bell. Did they find it annoying (too much cowbell?) or was it helpful?

    100 % of the 10-12 people I spoke to really appreciated it. I observed all of them step off the trail well before I got to them. They all liked the early warning and did not find it annoying. As said above, they don't want to be surprised and are willing to yield with ample warning.
    That's EXACTLY it! Hikers just don't want to be surprised. Every ride hikers I pass thank me for the Timber Bell. I've talked my two buddies into using them and just Christmas Eve I heard 3 or 4 other riders pass me with them on.

    Let's hope it catches on 'cause the Stravassholes need a bunch of us to counterbalance their douchebaggery.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by blaklabl View Post
    Done! And yes the code still worked.
    Just ordered mine! Code still works. Thanks

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JoePAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,825
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    That's EXACTLY it! Hikers just don't want to be surprised. Every ride hikers I pass thank me for the Timber Bell. I've talked my two buddies into using them and just Christmas Eve I heard 3 or 4 other riders pass me with them on.

    Let's hope it catches on 'cause the Stravassholes need a bunch of us to counterbalance their douchebaggery.
    I have mine on my "Big bike" and it does work well especially in really steep techy terrain. It gives me piece of mind that hikers can hear me dinging along. In most of these sections they are steep and slow, but have piss poor sightlines and I can't really focus way far in front. The bell seems to give hikers time hear and look up and not be shocked by me. I still slow down to ensure safe pass, but the "surprise" factor is way down. Plus it is nice to turn it off when the sightlines are excellent and hiker traffic is minimal or if I am not the lead rider in a pack. So certainly no bad hiker encounters with it.

    I don't run one on my XC bikes yet
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '13 Santa Cruz Solo 27.5", XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    385
    The only thing I don't like about my timberbell (which I purchased based on this thread) is that I "felt" the ringing in my hand when I had it mounted closer to the grips. So I moved it closer to the stem which got rid of that problem but caused another problem - I bashed my knee into it on a super tight switchback at BCT. It's only happened once but I might re-position it again to prevent that.

    That said, all the "issues" are super minor and don't detract from the other 99 percent of the time that it is awesome. I've had similar responses as well from other trail users in regards to appreciating it. Old people really tend to like it and laugh about it for some reason lol.

  34. #34
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,060
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike2112 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about my timberbell (which I purchased based on this thread) is that I "felt" the ringing in my hand when I had it mounted closer to the grips. So I moved it closer to the stem which got rid of that problem but caused another problem - I bashed my knee into it on a super tight switchback at BCT. It's only happened once but I might re-position it again to prevent that.
    Funny... On my Pitch I had it mounted and the stem and felt it was outta the way with no chance of hitting it. On my Sentinel it has a 35mm bar so I have to use the 22mm shim and mount it by my dropper remote. Hanging there under the bar I feel like I'm gonna hit it with a knee. Never have but I hate it there. I'm hoping they get a 35mm version soon...

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ABQ Clydesdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    262
    Ordered 3, one for each of my bikes, today. Used the code, and it worked great. Thanks Mike and everyone!
    2016 Ibis Mojo 3 (for the chunk)
    2017 Trek Domane (for the road)
    2017 Nimble 9 SS (for the suffering)

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dsrt taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Funny... On my Pitch I had it mounted and the stem and felt it was outta the way with no chance of hitting it. On my Sentinel it has a 35mm bar so I have to use the 22mm shim and mount it by my dropper remote. Hanging there under the bar I feel like I'm gonna hit it with a knee. Never have but I hate it there. I'm hoping they get a 35mm version soon...
    They do have the 'quick release' version which works on 35mm bars.

    http://www.mtbbell.com/store/p1/TIMB...ase_Model.html

    To be honest, I do not like how much it moves around on the bars in rough terrain, but until they come out with a proper bolt-on version for 35mm bars I'll be using this one..

  37. #37
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,060
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrt taco View Post
    They do have the 'quick release' version which works on 35mm bars.
    That's the original version which I have. I keep it as my "travel" bell when I'm renting a bike somewhere. Even on the correct size bar it doesn't hold perfectly...

Similar Threads

  1. Browns Ranch - Pima & Dynamite update
    By Epicrider in forum Arizona
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 01:36 PM
  2. Pima & Dynamite new trails map
    By Mtn-Rider in forum Arizona
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM
  3. pima & dynamite gpx tracks
    By aGo in forum Arizona
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:56 PM
  4. Pima & Dynamite dry today (10/8)?
    By jae in forum Arizona
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:52 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:45 AM

Members who have read this thread: 181

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.