Over-Under - When Will Paul's Website Be Operational/Updated- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Ouch, I am hot!
    Reputation: Dirdir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,764

    Over-Under - When Will Paul's Website Be Operational/Updated

    The over-under is May 16, 2006 at 6:00 p.m.

    Just in case you were wondering, the Mt. Lemon fires are out.
    I AM JUST A JERK

  2. #2
    Saucy Size
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    The over-under is May 16, 2006 at 6:00 p.m.

    Just in case you were wondering, the Mt. Lemon fires are out.
    Huh, I'm surprised you can even see that site any more. It's being hosted at a new company and there's a "coming soon!" thing up. Maybe it's cached on your machine?

    As far as getting mountainbikearizona.com back online, I guess that depends on how well I get my bills paid over the next few months. I'm having to hustle for a lot of new work.

    p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  3. #3
    Dirty Monkey
    Reputation: dirtluvraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Huh, I'm surprised you can even see that site any more. It's being hosted at a new company and there's a "coming soon!" thing up. Maybe it's cached on your machine?

    As far as getting mountainbikearizona.com back online, I guess that depends on how well I get my bills paid over the next few months. I'm having to hustle for a lot of new work.

    p.

    Hustle for work? Beware, I heard Danny Bonaduce is back in town!

  4. #4
    Saucy Size
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtluvraz
    Hustle for work? Beware, I heard Danny Bonaduce is back in town!
    If he needs graphic design, a website, copywriting, marketing consultation or any other creative service, I'm his guy.

    p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  5. #5
    Ouch, I am hot!
    Reputation: Dirdir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Huh, I'm surprised you can even see that site any more. It's being hosted at a new company and there's a "coming soon!" thing up. Maybe it's cached on your machine?

    As far as getting mountainbikearizona.com back online, I guess that depends on how well I get my bills paid over the next few months. I'm having to hustle for a lot of new work.

    p.
    That site is gone, but its memory will last forever.
    I AM JUST A JERK

  6. #6
    Cookin' in AZ
    Reputation: Berge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    238

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    If he needs graphic design, a website, copywriting, marketing consultation or any other creative service, I'm his guy.

    p.

    I am sure he can be quite creative with the type of services he might need.
    This space intentionally left blank

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.