OT: Shooting In Tucson- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

OT: Shooting In Tucson

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110108/..._congresswoman

Reports are that the congresswoman has passed away from her injuries.
    My condolences to her family and the families of the other victims. This is horrible and senseless.
    This is not how democracy is supposed to work. If you don't agree with somebody, you work things out and compromise. You don't f******g kill them.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Crazy state we live in!!!!

PNF Ax Man.
    Dec 2010

source?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110108/..._congresswoman

This is not how democracy is supposed to work. If you don't agree with somebody, you work things out and compromise. You don't f******g kill them.
    I don't see anything regarding the shooter or his/her motivation as of yet. What's your source?

Dash

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash Riprockô
    I don't see anything regarding the shooter or his/her motivation as of yet. What's your source?

Dash
    Look on CNN. When we live in a state known for wackos bringing assault rifles to political gatherings it's sadly not surprising. My moneys on a Beck or Rush fan that did it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash Riprock™

Dash

I have no source. Just speculation at this point. But seriously, the scenarios are limited.
    Politcal differences, Mexican drug cartels, or stalker. I doubt it was just a crazed lunatic.
    Regardless, I'm really pissed off right now. This is still a senseless act. You don't go killing people like that.
    And just for perspective, I live in nothern California and am politcally conservative. I did not agree with Rep. Giffords ideas or political viewpoints, but I mourn her loss.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

PNF Ax Man.
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Milos'
    Look on CNN. When we live in a state known for wackos bringing assault rifles to political gatherings it's sadly not surprising. My moneys on a Beck or Rush fan that did it.
    Good God.

Members who have read this thread: 0