OT: Free to good home- Mtbr.com
    dirt visionary

OT: Free to good home

Hey folks we have a 8month old pit pup that needs a new home. Long story short the owner asked if we could watch their dog while they moved. They have not returned to get her and are not returning any calls . And via the grape vine it turns out they never had any intentions on picking her back up which is a totally shame. I seen the possibility as the owners had differences over the dog previously but my SO was so sure they were going to get her.

Anyways she was the runt of the litter so she's not a big girl nor will she ever be.Weighs maybe 30lbs now. But she is very sweet licks(not the sloppy wet licks ),good with everyone kids,cats ect. 100% housetrained and loves to be right there with you all the time. We already have 3 of our own and can not keep her around. However we do not want to turn her over to the society as we all knows what happens there most of the time.

I will also add she sits when told, gives paw and responds to NO . She would be a good indoor dog

Last edited by clockwork; 01-08-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    I just called one of my coworkers and he's interested. His female pitt just died last month. She made it to 12 years old. He has to clear it with his wife first but I'll let you know. He said if someone else wants her to let her go, no biggy.

mtbr member
    Let me know happens, I may be interested as well. Our 12 year old Pit just passed on Christmas...
    i never thought i'd be 43 and living here......i kinda wanted to be a rockstar..." Mark Hendershot

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by midget
    Let me know happens, I may be interested as well. Our 12 year old Pit just passed on Christmas...
    Go for it. I just talked with my friend again and he's out. He's waiting a little while longer before getting another dog.

dirt visionary
    thanks folks . She has been picked up
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    let me know if the situation changes
    i never thought i'd be 43 and living here......i kinda wanted to be a rockstar..." Mark Hendershot

Members who have read this thread: 0