mtbr member

OT: Calling all wakeboardrs and boat owners

It's time to get them out if you haven't already!!!!!!!!

This is what I'm calling out for......

I used to store my buddy's lill bay liner boat with tower for the past couple of seasons. With the rights to it anytime as long as maint. was done. Unfortunately he/we had to let it go end of lat season we were very sad..

So I'm calling out to all that have a boat w/tower and like to wake board er ski.
    I'm in desperate need of some shred time in the water this summer. I make a great flag b!tch and look great in my man thong as you can see in my avatar I'm looking pretty rad nowadays..No really, I can drive in strait lines, I pretty boat sava.

I will bring my own food and lots of beer w/own board and vest and gas money

So if you like to hit up Pleasant,Bartlet,Horseshoe,Saguaro or others and are looking for a 3rd person or whatever hit this honkie up

Mike-e
    Sounds like a super gay personal ad... You should post this on Craigslist under "Men seeking Men"

mtbr member
    yes I know...I don't care, I just wanna shred some water...not a bad idea though

Ridin bikes is fun
    Me and my wife both have Mondays off, so that's the best day for us but we will sometimes do Sundays. We have a Centurion Elite V, live in the east valley and are always looking for someone to go with us. We have plans for Memorial day but after that I'm open. I just got a new surfboard. So yeah we could make something happen.
    Last edited by surfndav; 05-21-2010 at 06:52 PM.

aka Swamp ThAAng
    Dude, I MAY be able to get the hook on a pretty cheap wake boat rental. When I get back from sanding Mic. MV I'll make the call. I was thinking that even a 2 day weekend trip to the lake, renting wouldn't be bad, if all parties whack-up the costs. Maybe there's a lake with shuttleable DH runs nearby? I don't know. Apache? Canyon?
    Bulls**t is the glue that binds our nation - George Carlin

suvlako
    Hey fellas,

I am sans boat and am missing it terribly! In my sadness I went perusing CL and found this. This guy sounded like he might take less for a rental as I am sure he must have a huge nut to make on this boat. Super nice boat though and I would be willing to come up and share gas costs. Can't wait for a pull to throw a mobe 540 into the flats!! I mean a 180 into the trough...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/boa/1751602055.html

mtbr member
    Ahh this almost made me cry as I have been off the water for a few years. Sold my boat just before friends tore ACL's ect. So now my dry suit hangs in the closet as winter is the best time for boarding, but sumemr is good too. And my board sits in the garage with the ropes and vest tucked away.

Srfndav I am in the east valley if you need a 3rd or 4th. I drive a straight line with *****en double ups and can drive for surfers too. Here's the bonus I am willing to get up at 4 to get the smooth water.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

mtbr member
    Its all about the early start, week days are the best. I do not work at the time, but am a full time stay at home dad for the summer. So lets get some dates set up with times and I'm pretty sure I can make one of''em.

Really never drove for a surfer....kinda like wake skate?

I have new balls
    steve, you should hook up with sean ryan, monk rented a condo from him last time he was out here and pete knows him too.he goes out on his bout alot

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Sounds like a super gay personal ad... You should post this on Craigslist under "Men seeking Men"

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    SteveO I will be your flag man, only thing is....the flag will be my shorts
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    SteveO I will be your man

mtbr member
    SteveO driving for surfing you go slow and with a slight turn. Kind of like what is in AZdogs shorts.

For sure let me know when and I'll take the time off from work.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

Members who have read this thread: 0