OT: Abandoned pups need homes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008

OT: Abandoned pups need homes

My sketchy neighbors were evicted and left behind 2 adorable little puppies. I am trying to find them permanent homes. If you are interested in adopting either of these pups or know someone who might be, please send me a Private Message.

These two pups are about 8-12 weeks old. I have had them both fixed. They get along very well with my labs, so they would make great companions to a family dog. The male puppy is very playful and has a lot of energy. He tends to follow you around and is always under your feet. His coat has a brindle pattern.

The female puppy is a bit more subdued. She likes to sit and watch everything, though she does like to play when she's taunted by her brother. She is extremely sweet and cuddly. Her coat is black with brown splotches on her face and paws.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    any idea what breed they are to know how big they might get? The paws don't look too big from what I can see. My parents have considered getting a dog but do not want anything more then a medium size.
    and the lurker returns to the dark corner

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    The structure of the face looks like lab... but the hair pattern is very rottweiler looking, especially the female. My guess on size they'll get is medium to largish.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    The structure of the face looks like lab... but the hair pattern is very rottweiler looking, especially the female. My guess on size they'll get is medium to largish.

I concur. I think there's a fair chance they get to 50ish lbs.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    whats your location? I might be interested. I live down in Tucson, give me a PM about price(as I'd like to find out what the "fixing" cost) and location and I'll let you know.

Members who have read this thread: 0