OT - 85028 will be getting a Trader Joe's- Mtbr.com
    Fragile - must be Italian

OT - 85028 will be getting a Trader Joe's

Ok - one last non-biking thread for the month. I promise.

Anyway, I know a lot of you shop at TJ's. My family basically lives there - we buy EVERYTHING from them. Hell if they made cars I'd be driving a TJ Super Deluxe sedan. Unforutnately there isn't a TJ's close to home if you live in NE Phx.

Well...no longer. TJ's is going to open a store on the NW corner of Tatum/Shea, in the old CVS Pharmacy building (next to Soma Cafe).

I have no idea when this is going to happen -- hopefully in the next few months. A little bird who was involved with trying to get TJ's to open at 32/Shea told me this news.

Thx...Doug

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi

Anyway, I know a lot of you shop at TJ's. My family basically lives there - we buy EVERYTHING from them. Hell if they made cars I'd be driving a TJ Super Deluxe sedan. Unforutnately there isn't a TJ's close to home if you live in NE Phx.

Well...no longer. TJ's is going to open a store on the NW corner of Tatum/Shea, in the old CVS Pharmacy building (next to Soma Cafe).

I have no idea when this is going to happen -- hopefully in the next few months. A little bird who was involved with trying to get TJ's to open at 32/Shea told me this news.

Thx...Doug
    About friggin time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Just another half mile...
    That's awesome!! I'll be shopping less at Whole Foods when they open up. The other TJ's were just to far away to make a quick trip. Now I will have both of my favorite food stores on the same center just 5 minutes up the street!

Quote Originally Posted by dgangi

Thx...Doug

livin' the dream......
    Just started shopping at TJ's a few months ago and we love it. Good to hear they will fire up a new location.

Members who have read this thread: 0