NOVA Youth Cycling Foundation - CLINIC!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Good job! NOVA Youth Cycling Foundation - CLINIC!

NOVA Youth Cycling Foundation, based in Arizona, is an organization that fosters and supports youth mountain bike programs. The 2008 season will be our second in conducting a School Race Series (High School, JR. High and Elem). In our efforts to bring cycling to the kids, it takes lots of effort, money and support. The upcoming series is made possible by our sponsors and the generosity of people many people and organizations - MBAA, Fetish Cycles, Kenda Tires and Tubes, REI and Gene Hamilton at Better Ride.

I'd especially like to mention Gene Hamilton (www.betterride.net). Gene does mountain bike skills training, and typically does a 3 day, comprehensive clinic. During Dec and Jan, Gene is coming to the Phoenix area to conduct some of his clinics. During that time, Gene is donating his time for the kids of NOVA Youth Cycling. He will be providing 2 groups of kids 1 1/2 days of professional skills training - TOTALLY DONATED TO THE KIDS!! This is awesome, and we at NOVA totally appreciate Gene for doing this. The kids are really looking forward to the clinics, we actually have a waiting list since the spots are limited.

SO PLEASE, support youth cycling. If you are looking for training - check out Gene. I've signed up myself and my wife. Did you know he offers a money back guarantee to improving you race times! Please, also check out our website and support youth cycling:

www.novayouthcycling.org

Thanks

Ken Creager

A plethora of pinatas
    Awesome!

Thanks to all the gang at NOVA for all they do in supporting youth cycling!
    Marty

Members who have read this thread: 0