mtbr member

Night Rides in Phoenix?

Any one know of any groups that do regular night rides in the Phoenix area, Phoenix Mountain Reserve is closest to me but I am willing to drive a little. I see the Pemberton night ride once a month, but looking for something a little more regular.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Try searching for a Tuesday night deems hill ride. RobZona was heading up a regular one. It's at 51 ave happy valley. Plus the old and slow crew ride Phoenix mt preserve pretty regularly in the late afternoon.
    How late are you looking to start?

minimac
    Oct 2009
    The guys from the Pig used to ride DD every Wednesday at 7:00. Not sure if they still do it since George left. Figure something out and I'm in for sure. Only night I can't do is Thursday.
    I prefer to launch from DD as it's close to my house. Won't be long before night's the only time to ride...

mtbr member
    Just got off the phone with the guy who leads the wed night rides from Slipery Pigs. They still do rides every wed night. They even rent lights!

Here is info on there website. Cool. Thanks

http://slipperypigbikes.com/about/ri...vents-pg66.htm

mtbr member

Good job! Thr.NR on F.I.N.S. tonight!

We'll probably see between 15 - 25 people riding on the West Side tonight (Cinco de Mayo) with a couple chilled-adult beverages post-ride (and Dart, bench-racing, etc.).

e-mail --- not P.M. -- or call.

Harvsdomain@gmail.com
    or
    Harvsdomain@ Yahoo.com
    or
    BrianR@theBeerMag.com
    or
    bRoberts@jmillermedia.com

Cell = (623) 256-3993

Cheerio.

Harv
    out

Brian "Harvey" Roberts

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Two Wheel Jones goes on a night ride out at the Hawes trails every Thursday

mtbr member
    We do night rides on the canal every night in mesa to gilbert. 14 miles round trip with a stop at Freestone park. Anyone on the east side is More then welcome to join us. Or we would like to join on any night rides on the east side on the trail.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I live in North Scottsdale and I am able to ride pretty much any night. My cell is 480-335-7871. Give me a call I will pretty much ride anywhere

AZ Mountain Biking Member
    Our group rides every tuesday night at 40th and Shea trailhead of PMP. Quick pace but several stops for everyone to catch up. Usually ride T100, fenceline, 1A, 8, and tons of combinations all on the east side of the 51.

Here's the link: http://www.meetup.com/AZ-Mountain-Biking/

Also, a smaller group rides the same trailhead on thursday nights plus a ride on fridays at Pima/ Dynamite and awesome weekend trips.

mtbr member
    Just ordered a pair of exposure lights today. Will see everyone out on the trail as soon as they arrive

Victim of Saddle Rage
    Why would anyone want to night ride when the trails are so perfect around 2pm? So lonely out there especially in July
    " the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." C&H

Members who have read this thread: 1