mtbr member
    Jul 2007

... and if we just ... New Single Track In Cg

Thxs Charlie, Phil, Matt, and the crew. Maybe its not SO MO, but we got another single track, and parking lot here in Casa Grande. Can you say 5 min from my house. They call it the ridge trail. Its better than our original. If your in the area its worth riding. If you like your Specialized bikes, I believe Matts the newest Big S dealer, and maybe Pivot. I'm jealous all the locals are starting to sport all the new specialized 29ers. Thought I let all you PHX boys know theres a virgin trail.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    The CG Mtn trails are fun....especially the new trail. It flows well coming out on the new trail. A couple of steep skinny single tracks and nice sweeping curves and switchbacks.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 22GILBERT22 View Post
    Thxs Charlie, Phil, Matt, and the crew. Maybe its not SO MO, but we got another single track, and parking lot here in Casa Grande. Can you say 5 min from my house. They call it the ridge trail. Its better than our original. If your in the area its worth riding. If you like your Specialized bikes, I believe Matts the newest Big S dealer, and maybe Pivot. I'm jealous all the locals are starting to sport all the new specialized 29ers. Thought I let all you PHX boys know theres a virgin trail.

I would like to check out the riding in Casa Grande - Can you provide directions to this trail or let me know if they have already been posted.

Ridin' Dirty
    Dang, I haven't been out there in a couple of years. Once it starts cooling down some more I definitely want to check it out!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I agree with JTBAZ. Do you have directions or a map link for this trail? I'd like to check it out with some friends once it cools down a little.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

CG Directions

Take I-10 to exit 190 Macartney Rd, exit 194 Florence Blvd, or Jimmie Kerr Blvd. Head east to Peart Rd. Peart Rd. South under I- 8. Just before the end of the pavement there is a dirt road on the left that leads to a new trailhead. Or you can park at the end of the pavement and pick up a trail on the left. About 6 miles of new trail. Some nice exposure on the ridge trail about a mile out. The farther south you go the more of a challenge. Mixes well with the old trails to make a nice loop. The City's Grand Opening is Nov. 19 I will post more info as I get it.
    Getting crowded out here. Saw 3 other bikers a hiker and two coyote's Saturday morning.

Members who have read this thread: 0