Need you help please- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Need you help please

I was recently out riding at hawes area trails near granite reef and i lost my kershaw knife its a 4 inch black hunting knife with a tip that looks like it is broke off please if you find this knife on the trail let me know that would be awesome its like a 200 some odd dollar knife that was a gift from my grandpa let me know thanks!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    A few days before i found a can of big air emergency co2 let me know if you want it back i found it on the ridge line trail

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Sucks to lose a knife fram Grandpa... Hiking in North Carolina, I lost an Old Timer my Paw paw gave me. Still feel sick about it about 10 years later.

I don't ride there, but I hope you or someone finds it. Maybe it'll turn up in the car or something? Could it have fallen out of your pocket/camelback?

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    hopefully its not sticking upwards on the trail, falling on the rocks is bad enough.
    ill probably be out there around 4,, what sections did you do?

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    i went from power road by the canal to the mine i took the straight shot not sure what trail is called but i went straight through 4 way trail intersection, thanks man!

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    no i dont think its in car that would be sweet though ya it had a hard sheith that was clipped to my pack (never do that again) and i guess it just fell off

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod891 View Post
    no i dont think its in car that would be sweet though ya it had a hard sheith that was clipped to my pack (never do that again) and i guess it just fell off
    I'm assuming you checked Craigs List and called all the Valley pawnshops?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    no thanks for that tip

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    wel that sucks ima go hike out there sometime so i can look closer but thanks for the help everybody

My other ride is your mom
    Make sure you pick up your cigarette butts next time you go out....I kept intercepting you and your friend that day and don't appreciate how you think the desert and trails out at Hawes are your personal ash tray.

Members who have read this thread: 0