mtbr member

Need saint rear derailleur cage ASAP!

Decided to do alittle mtb on my own today. Turned out to be a crap day. Not only did my chain grenade in the downhill.... my cage got stuck in my laces and shredded apart. I need to order a replacement cage for the m810 derailleur by yesterday and have it shipped and delivered by tuesday. Tried to google for it but no such luck. Also need a replacement chain. Which one should i look into purchasing for the 9 speed setup?
    Customtacos.com is my facebook

Elitest thrill junkie
    Isn't this (when you need something by x date) one of those situations where you use that thing that exists all over phoenix that sells those two-wheeled things and parts?
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Downhill Messiah
    ive got a few for the m800, but none for the m810. Good luck man!
    Madspeed always prevails!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    Isn't this (when you need something by x date) one of those situations where you use that thing that exists all over phoenix that sells those two-wheeled things and parts?
    So if am reading this correctly, your saying that any bike store in the phoenix metro area will have a replacement short cage for the saint m810 rear derailleur?
    Customtacos.com is my facebook

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Damnit
    So if am reading this correctly, your saying that any bike store in the phoenix metro area will have a replacement short cage for the saint m810 rear derailleur?
    Chances are good that you tweeked it up pretty good while ripping off the cage. New der, new chain and you'll be good to go! Keep the old Saint for spare parts.

"Yabut"
    And, there is a chance that your hanger is bent, as well. Might want to check that.
    ~Aaron~
    "I like the night life. I like to boogie."

www.CosmicRaces.com

mtbr member
    I have an un-used Saint m800 I could sell to you if you need it?
    Last edited by kubo; 06-14-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Chances are good that you tweeked it up pretty good while ripping off the cage. New der, new chain and you'll be good to go! Keep the old Saint for spare parts.
    That's what I'm saying. Then go back and try to re-vive the old derailer with a new cage on your own time. If you need something NOW though, I think you just have to go to the store and buy the necessary parts.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Members who have read this thread: 0